All reviews infinity pool junction city shopping mall corner room hai tien lo st gregory reception level pacific club high end mall double upgrade steam room and jacuzzi indian style shwedagon pagoda all day dining booked directly star hotel in yangon solve the problem
Reviewed 18 May 2018

We stayed here a few nights during our recent trip to Myanmar. It is basically part of the new Junction City Mall, connecting on the ground floor.

Very impressive entrance, although we had a few problems trying to leave with all the glass windows which we thought were doors! Quick and efficient check in and cases taken up to our room. We had a pool view. Spacious bedroom with everything you’d expect from a 5 star hotel. Electronic blinds on the windows and the shower. Very comfortable bed. Very attractive bathroom with extremely high gloss marble and lovely tiled floor.

Lovely swimming pool area with comfortable sunbeds in the water, and extremely comfortable chairs spread around the pool area and terrace. Unfortunately there is no sun after about 1 pm, so no good for sun worshippers. Lovely modern pool bar – unfortunately with 5 star hotel prices! Gym facilities looked good.

Good breakfast but not the best by far of our recent holiday. Fairly limited Asian food – more concentration on Western food, which was a pity. Would have preferred the juices and water in the usual type of dispensers, as whilst the freshly squeezed juices were put on ice, they were taken so quickly that they never got a chance to cool down. Good coffee.

Nice bar area with happy hour. If you are paying cash, make sure that you have absolutely pristine US$ notes or they won’t be accepted. Very prompt service.

Small outside bar area with views towards the Shewadagon Pagoda – unfortunately almost stifling in the evening.

All in all, a good hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank kathryndob
William L, General Manager at Pan Pacific Yangon, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest. Thank you so much for your effort in posting a thorough review and a positive rating. I really really appreciate your valuable comments and feedback. I acknowledge there are many area of services and facilities we need to improve but hope to be receiving you back in Pan Pacific Yangon in the near future. Best regards William Lau | General Manager

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I went there on my birthday. Actually i go to the place called teak bar in this hotel. I held my birthday party. The view is so nice and the staffs are so warm. If you dont clear about the food menu, they will explain patiently. The food are clean & services are nice. They got many drinks. As for the food u can order from saan restaurant and another chinese restaurant. That does not mean you cannot get any food there. U can order food but they do not have many dishes.

Date of stay: May 2018
William L, General Manager at Pan Pacific Yangon, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Yadanar, a belated Happy Birthday. Thank you very much for sharing your recent experience at Pan Pacific Yangon. I am pleased to know you enjoyed your visit and hope to see you come by more regularly. Best regards William Lau | General Manager

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing hotel, brand new! Great facilities and in an amazing location downtown close by to a major shopping centre and markets plus restaurants and bars. MASSIVE SHOUT OUT to Nora! You were amazing Nora and we will miss you so much, you are amazing at your job and we hope to see you again.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
William L, General Manager at Pan Pacific Yangon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Dear Valued Guest. Thank you so much for posting a positive review and rating. We shall share your praise with our associate team and I am sure they would all be motivated. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Pan Pacific Yangon again soon. Best regards William Lau | General Manager

Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

If you want to go a trip but it won't happen for reasons, just take a staycation at 5 star hotel in Yangon.It will absolutely give u luxury relaxation rather than going on trip.So we chose Pan Pacific Yangon for our staycation.

There are five room types in PPYGN !
Deluxe - around 140 USD
Premier corner room - around 180
Premier studio room - around 220
Junior suite - around 260
Premier suite - around 290
We took Premier Corner room featuring stunning view of Shwedagon Pagoda & Yangon River View.

Trip type: Travelled with family
William L, General Manager at Pan Pacific Yangon, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Thank you Khaing Kyaing for sharing the information. I hope you will return and take advantage of the special offer again soon. Best regards William Lau | General Manager

Reviewed 12 May 2018

We stayed for two nights and from beginning to end, we had a great time.

The manager David was very nice in making sure that my family was taken care of from ensuring my blue ice properly frozen for transporting breastmilk for my baby. He even made sure that the room accommodated us and gave us an upgrade so can better put in a portable play pen for her to sleep in.

And don't get me started on breakfast as there were so many yummy options, it was a little like going to the Venetian buffet at Last Vegas!

The room was one of the prettiest and during the stay, everything we needed (which was a lot because traveling with a baby is not the easier) was given to us.

I do have to say that there was a language barrier and that only by speaking to the manager to explain the situation did we get what we needed. Most of the staff did not understand what we meant so hoping this can be improve.

In addition, I suggest the hotel to get some portable luggage scales for their patrons to use instead of having us lug the luggage down to a room to have it weighted. These devices are relatively inexpensive and you can make the guest sign them out.

Overall, I would stay here again but hoping I don't need to speak to a manager to explain everything. :)

Room tip: The food court in the mall next to the hotel had some wonderful options if you do not want to travel far.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Valued Guest, thank you very much for sharing your stay experience and positive rating of our hotel. I am glad you had an enjoyable stay. We shall definitely put better effort into language training for our front line associates. I look forward to welcoming you back to Pan Pacific Yangon again soon. Best regards William Lau | General Manager