“"My Favourite Indian Restaurant"”

Indian Hut Restaurant
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Indian hut is one of my favourite restaurant in yangon definitely my favorite indian restaurant here.Great menu and service.very clean place .Real authentic indian tastes and so delicious.Highly recommed this place .

1  Thank vikram k

Reviewed 20 March 2018

The Indian hut might not look a lot from the outside but once inside….absolutely brilliant food (try the dosa), friendly staff and more than reasonable prices.

1  Thank Skylight977
Reviewed 18 March 2018

We had eaten at the partner to this restaurant in Bagan and were really looking forward to eating here as we knew that the chef/owners were friends who had trained and worked together. We were not disappointed. This was by far the best meal that we had in Yangon. We had chicken Rogan Josh and Shahi Paneer. Both excellent. I loved the bread so much in Bagan that we had to have two kinds here: Palak Paratha and Mathi Paratha. My husband preferred one and I preferred the other, but both were excellent. I wish these guys would open a restaurant in Vancouver. I would be there once a week!

1  Thank Adiona
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Best Indian taste ever !! Everyone should enjoy Indian hut menu while traveling to Yangon !!! Best service

1  Thank Mothi G
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Whilst visiting Yangon, the group decided they wanted a curry. After searching through various curry houses in Yangon we stumbled across Indian Hut. Very friendly welcome and the staff were consistently friendly and helpful throughout our meal. The food was excellent and there was a wide variety of choice on the menu. Also worth mentioning it is very good value. Would definitely recommend!

1  Thank George F