“Great experience ”
Review of 369 Restaurant

369 Restaurant
Ranked #274 of 947 Restaurants in Yangon (Rangoon)
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I have a great experience with my family at 369 Restaurant . Staff was active and attentive . Great view at outside 369 Rooftop bar. 100 % recommended .

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

My friend and I were coming in here. We were a great time here also we have seen the a good leading service. We come to enjoy the big big screen projector and got a wonderful experience with the teams. Fantastic place and freely to happy like your space . For me very happy place and guys are great serve like his brother.

###HELLO! Aung Was Amazing, who's really care of the guest!!!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Always nice to sit outside and go before sunset...
Service just ok ...
Wont go again as really nothing special except the view...
The food at the bar comes late and not good.
The German touch of the menu they tried to give I believe before because of a German Manager or F&B guy is a shame to the beautiful and great country of Germany.....
Pizza at the bar was undercooked.
Bar tenders friendly
Wont go again wont recommend.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

I don't usually write reviews unless they are good, but I just had an experience that I thought should be known. I ate at the rooftop restaurant. The food took FOREVER to arrive after ordered. I waited an hour and a half for my food, and by the time it arrived, all my friends were finished eating. The waiter told me, after my last friend received his meal that mine was coming I thought that meant just a few minutes, but it actually meant 30 minutes. When we finally spotted a waiter holding my plate of food, he brought it over laughing about the situation. I was not happy. By the way, the food isn't worth the wait! Then, I didn't get the proper change when I paid for it. They only shorted me a little bit of money but I didn't want to give a dime more than I owed! Usually if it's a number like 135 or 185 kyats they'll round up or down, but the waiter didn't do that at all. Terrible service, will not be back to eat again which is too bad because it's a nice rooftop. Hopefully management will train the staff better on taking orders, customer service, etc. I wouldn't recommend this restaurant to anyone if you want to get your food at a decent time. Don't go there already hungry!

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Live band. Beautiful food and lovely staff. Stayed for 4 nights and it was great. Easy to get a taxi with the use of Grab app. Accesible and good. I personally recommend lemon and mint healthy drink. Overall: recommended.