The positive reviews are all true. We stayed in a private double room on the ground floor for 5 nights and it went all too fast.
What's great? 1) Helpful staff - advice, bookings, the extra effort
2) local food - breakfast is not a buffet but a choice of a traditional Myanmar dish or a western alternative - not a huge breakfast but supplemented with an egg and fruit. Local style lunch is also avaliable
3) continuous great coffee - didn't ask but must be Burmese
4) great location in the action of Chinatown and easy walking to Sule Pagoda
5) all the little extras in the room - hairdryer, tissues, slippers, bar fridge
6) all the plumbing worked
7) the room is a not big so the common areas inside and out take away any closed in feeling
Great place for meeting interesting travellers also.
Tip: try the Ramen restaurant opposite and the Sushi place on the same side of the street. The restaurant next door is OK for a cheap option alsoMore
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking