Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$172
eDreamsUS$155
Agoda.comUS$171
TripadvisorUS$155
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2018

The hotel is brand new; rooms are spacious and clean. The service is friendly and efficient.There is also a large outdoor swimming pool, which is very nice. The restaurants serve very good food. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank SlushyDragonX
Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights here, service was impeccable, the rooms are very clean and comfortable, the hotel is gorgeous, and the location right on spot.
Strongly recommend it for travellers to Brazzaville!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Fehmi F
Reviewed 9 October 2017

As a frequent visitor of Brazzaville, I have had many opportunities to visit the various hotels in the city and this one, by far, is my favorite.

Located just across the airport, it allows for easy access. And despite the busy streets outside, you're almost guaranteed a good night's rest in the quiet and comfortable rooms. Rooms in which you are provided with all the usual amenities and more. With a good view of the hotel's swimming pool area and patio of their French-style Bistro.

As well as the bistro, the hotel as the best Italian restaurant I have ever had the pleasure of dining at. Every single meal being better than the last. There is also an afro-chic dining area just upstairs, where an amazing breakfast is usually served. And a jazz bar, where I am always thoroughly entertained by some live musicians on Friday nights.

I make plenty use of their pool to both relax and stay fit while I was there. But only when I wasn't making use of their well-equipped gym.

Free wi-fi throughout the hotel. Friendly and helpful staff really make you feel at home. Gorgeous art and decor both inside and outside. Each time I go, I find new reasons to stay. I 100% recommend The Hotel Pefaco to any and all who wish to visit Brazzaville.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank eddie9717
Reviewed 8 August 2017

A strategic place,just the opposite of the international airport.
The staffs are friendly and helpful.
It has 3 restaurants(Italian,French & African)and the best Italian restaurant in town,with a great Italian chef!!!
It has a fitness center & swimming pool for adults & children.

Room tip: Pool side is better less noise
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank maya415
Reviewed 28 January 2017

So far the best experience in Brazza. New hotel opened in August 2016, clean room, quality lining, excelent breakfast, lot of fruits, choices. So far just few people, right at the airport, but absolutelly not noisy.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Direction_PH, Directeur général at Pefaco Hotel Maya Maya, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

Dear mkero,
We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.

Our team in Brazzaville thanks you for taking the time to review our hotel, we really appreciate your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We look forward to having you at Pefaco Hotel Maya Maya 5* again very soon.

Kind regards,