eDreams
Priceline
StayForLong
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2017

Was quite a brief 2 day layover, rooms would need revamping but i enjoyed the food and serene environment. They may need more restaurants because they have a full house most nights, which keeps the welcome lounge crowded

Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Staff was very kind and provided excellent service during my stay. Food was superb with a lot of meals to choose between. Room was spacious, clean and good maintained. If you stay in Brazzaville I definitely recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Kenneth_Opskar
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel just for 1 night. Had a good dinner at the pool side of the hotel. The food was great and the personel is really kind and friendly. Left early in the morning so unfortunately no breakfast for me. The only negative part of the stay was the leaking shower. The water was really everywhere in the bathroom. As a guest, one of the most important things is a reasonable shower. I heard from my colleagues that they had the same problem so I gues it was not a 1 room problem.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2017

My room was very comfortable and the hotel is well located a few minutes drive from the airport. The negatives were having the room cost deducted from my card, despite it already having been paid, no functional exchange service, ATM that wouldn't accept my card, and erratic wifi. I enjoyed the food, though there wasn't a huge variety and staff were very friendly despite my poor French.

Date of stay: July 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Corporate rate was 80,000 francs for bed & breakfast, which seemed a little high.
I liked the pool, which is open 24/7.. My third floor room was OK, with rather ordinary views. However, the arm on my chair was broken. When a friend tried to sit on a chair near the pool, it collapsed under him. Staffers were full of apologies and provided him with a chair that didn't collapse.

By English standards, the food was OK. I expect better in French speaking countries.

I wish the connectivity had been 24/7. Lines were faster at night, as I have found in many African hotels.

No forex in sight. The reception changes dollars at an unfavorable rate.

Check-in and check-out were speedy and efficient. Hotel is 7 minutes from the airport, a decided advantage.

First floor conference facilities were par for the course. A conference facility like all others.

Date of stay: June 2017