Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Priceline
US$225
View deal
Free cancellation until 21/10/10
Reserve now, pay at stay
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 June 2017

Corporate rate was 80,000 francs for bed & breakfast, which seemed a little high.
I liked the pool, which is open 24/7.. My third floor room was OK, with rather ordinary views. However, the arm on my chair was broken. When a friend tried to sit on a chair near the pool, it collapsed under him. Staffers were full of apologies and provided him with a chair that didn't collapse.

By English standards, the food was OK. I expect better in French speaking countries.

I wish the connectivity had been 24/7. Lines were faster at night, as I have found in many African hotels.

No forex in sight. The reception changes dollars at an unfavorable rate.

Check-in and check-out were speedy and efficient. Hotel is 7 minutes from the airport, a decided advantage.

First floor conference facilities were par for the course. A conference facility like all others.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

I went for a business meeting and stayed here. This is a nicely refurbished and modernized hotel from the time it was Le Meridien hotel. Rooms are a bit spacious and clean, as well as bedding, though the bathrooms are smaller and crowded. The carpets in the rooms were a bit stuffy and need some regular refreshing. WiFi was a bit erratic. I loved the breakfast - wide range of African and continental dishes. The bar reception area is spacious and relaxing. Staff were friendly, helpful and professional.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank eugenen29
Reviewed 29 July 2016

The grounds around the hotel make it one of the quietest and peaceful places in Brazzaville.
Staff are great and always trying to help.

The food sucks !!!!!!!...... it does not matter if it is breakfast, lunch or dinner.

Room tip: WIFI is censored so don't expect free access to political sites, youtube, or an Isreali news-sites
Date of stay: May 2016
1  Thank BobandSue19
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Flying to Africa for a business trip for the FIRST time, talk about being anxious and extremely skeptical! Long trip, 3 planes nearly 24 hours of travelling, I was worn out. Yet, the excitement of landing at Brazzaville gave me a buzz, after all I'm in AFRICA!

On route to the hotel, passing by the nice & vibrantly green city (green colored public transport too!) WOW…. I arrived with the team to the Maya Maya ledger plaza hotel, a grand entrance and a sign you cannot miss!

A city hotel, located in the center of Brazzaville, set among a large area with lush green, beautiful gardens.

The lobby was a bit OUTDATED, but soon that was forgotten when I was approached & asked sooooooooooo nicely if I would like a fresh juice or coffee… I tried both!!! (I was thirsty)
The freshest and buds teasing pineapple juice I ever had in my entire life, I ranked it as a "heavenly juice" with no hesitation!
Ah, and the espresso wasn’t any less, really did its job for a caffeine addict like myself.

The room was very welcoming, with calming neutral colors, and nice wall art… I slept like a baby in the comfy bed after all that travelling!

Being there on business, the hotel is well equipped for hosting business and social gatherings; large meeting rooms, big hall and full facilities … during one of our meetings the electricity was cut off; all we felt was a flicker of lights….neither any of the services, nor was our comfort compromised in any sense.

Coming to the food at the restaurant, which is a story of its own. I wake up late and never made it to breakfast, since I need to rush to my meetings.
but had the pleasure of eating lunch times at the hotel restaurant, IT WAS A FEAST; FRESH, FRESH & FRESH lively components, tantalizing tastes, great selection and with no doubt accompanied with......drum rolls: (yes you guessed it) fresh pineapple juice, and if you're a bit adventurous try the fresh ginger juice (not for weak stomached and faint hearted)

Special thanks goes to Mr. Maher the hotel manager, Mr. Khaled the MD and his team for being constantly present, always smiling and making sure that everything is OKAY :) you did a great job
It was business, but we felt at home <3

This hotel wins with flying colors, can't wait to visit MAYA MAYA again!!!!

Date of stay: May 2016
1  Thank SarahEE
Reviewed 17 June 2016

I just had a big argue at the breakfast room with the waiers. It happened like this: I woke up at 6.00 and as usual I went for my breakfast but as I have to make 15-20 min. walk I split in 2 my breakfast. When I went downstairs the cooker was not there so I could not have my eggs... Then I had some yogurt and I asked for an espresso, saying that I would come back. After the espresso and yogurt I went then to the gym for 20 min an when I came back the waiter told me in a rude way that I have to pay the breakfast as I have already did the breakfast! This shocked me a lot and I started to argue with him, saying that I can have my breakfast anytime if I want and I can stay even till I want; then I asked for his supervisor/director and an older guy came out saying the same thing and I started to argue and scream, saying I want to talk with the Director, who was not there. At that time it was 7:20 and I decided to report by written, so I asked their names. At this point BOTH refused to give me their names... I went to the front desk to ask and they were afraid to give me their names. I went back to restaurant and I had to ask again their names, but still they refused but I could read : the older guy was GASTON, the younger I am not so sure but seems to be JEAN LEON or something similar... Oh, when I asked for a secondo espresso to calm down this "jean Leon" told me that already they did me a favour giving me the first one FREE, as is not included... then I asked that NOBODY told me before and WHY now they want to charge me even the first one?? I felt harrassed an I will never come back to this hotel, as their service is bad and I am sure that anyone will take responsability for what happened! Here in Congo they act like their police, harrassing the people, but this is a private hotel or the government??

Date of stay: June 2016