Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$231
Booking.comUS$271
eDreamsUS$271
PricelineUS$271
Agoda.comUS$271
TripadvisorUS$231
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 January 2020

The hotel room was very very clean. Beautiful decor, great size, and awesome views. the comfort exceeded my expectations. definitely worth visiting. the bar, the pool all well equipped areas. if you like luxury this is the place to be.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 9 January 2020

The place is amazing, the team is special, very truefull and they know to take care of you, we thoroughly enjoyed our recent two nights stay at the hotel evryone and every aspect of our stay was good. Great rooms with super beds and bathrooms. The staff was great and super friendly and helpful. The food and food were excellent. We also appreciate the SPA Service. In review I travelled a lot and my stay at that hotel was one of the best trip I have done.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 October 2019

I came in 2017 to this hotel, and I was disappointed.
I returned in September 2019, we can see a clear improvement in the kitchen, food, service cleanliness.
the rooms are very nice and the staff very friendly.
Many thanks and congratulations to Mr. Guihur the general manager, for his efficiency
John davis

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jdav2612
Reviewed 22 August 2019 via mobile

The entire team was fantastic from start to finish, welcoming, friendly , attentive ,funny ... I'd definitely go back in a heartbreak because I've travelled a lot for work , and my stay at Grand hotel de Kintele was one of the best business trips I ' very been on.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2019

"Location, location, location" is how in English the convenience of a place is often advertised.
Here the main criteria for the hotel- rating is the location too - albeit in a negative sense: the hotel`s location is in the middle of nowhere. Unless there is an event in the brand-new Stadium of Kintele nearby (or even a congress in the hotel itself) there is no reason to leave the city of Brazzaville that far to end up - literally : nowhere. Surrounded by small-scale industry sites (some Chinese operated cement factory to one side, and some unidentifiable storage site to the other), the hotel isn't in the reach of the shores of the Congo river either. After sunset its pitch-dark around the hotel and there is no place to walk to except (and that the `highlight` of its otherwise deserted location), there is a gasoline station some 400 meters walking distance on the other side of the main road, which sells beer and wine and small snacks at reasonable prices.
The hotel is located far too far away from Brazzaville to call for a taxi and quickly go for a beer in the evening (leave a lone the taxi-costs for that distance (14-20 US$ one way, depending on how well you negotiate the price).
Now, on the hotel itself: It is spotlessly clean, superbly managed, well- (almost too well) air-conditioned - and it seemed I was the only guest in the house which offers 180+ rooms - a weird feeling. Staff was super-friendly, the room was nice and big, each one has a balcony (mine overlooking the main street which offered some views of the river in the hazy distance) and it has a clean, well equipped gym (which felt like I was the first guest to ever have used it)...
Of course I was alone in there, as I was in the spa area - and what a stunningly beautiful spa area that is !! It looked like it has never been used either. I wanted to use the sauna and the spa-attendant asked me at what time (fair enough, I thought, being the only guest in there they did not having it running all day long but needed to pre-heat it a bit in advance of my usage). "At 16:00, if that is possible", I replied, and when I was ready, with towels and bathrobe from the room, and showed up at 16:00 (it was not yet pre-heated), I was informed (only then) that they charge a fee for using it (I forgot how much it was, but it was significant!). I skipped that, just to learn then that the same policy applied to the steam room as well.
I proceeded to the sizeable swimming pool (again the only guest in-there), but after 1 round I called it a day as the water wasn't just as clean as the rest of the hotel. In summary I take it that their spa facilities were probably more intended to be a showcase rather than a place of active use by the hotel guests.
The hotel would have earned my unqualified 5 star rating wouldn't it be for its isolated location and the ridiculous spa-regulations .

I

Room tip: If for whatever reason you choose to stay at this hotel ask for a room with a river-view at one of its higher floors.
Date of stay: July 2019