Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

The hotel is clean and the staff is nice enough. The room was clean and had a little refrigerator, which was nice to have. The bathroom is nice with a very spacious shower. I stay in a lot of hotels around the world and this is one of the best showers. The air conditioner in my room was great. My only complaint is the website says the rooms have electronic safes, but neither mine nor my colleague's room had a safe. I was a little upset by this because, had I known, I would have brought a laptop lock with me. Other than that, my stay was great. I would stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2017
1  Thank pp534
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

One of the best hotel in Central Africa.
What wowed me was that they gave me a late check out for Free as my my flight was at 23:00.
The hotel was clean, great food, stunning sandwiches and great service.
I will definitely come back.

Date of stay: March 2017
2  Thank Yves D
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Was there 8 months ago and revisited this week. Still the best hotel in Brazzaville. Keep it on. Exceptionally clean rooms, spacious and modern. Friendly and helpful staff. Safe and secure. Excellent place in Brazzaville

Date of stay: March 2017
2  Thank Joe-Dany S
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I arrived late at night to this hotel after a long flight and was pleasently surprised by the warm welcome of the staff, including a fresh fruit juice. Checking I took a minute. My room, on the 6th floor had a nice view of the river and it was very spacious.
The hotel looks very new to me. The furniture, bathroom and carpet look fresh and well maintained. I only spent one night here and wish I had stayed longer. Dinner and breakfast were very good, congrats to the chef, excellent variety of breakfast and quick, delicious options for dinner. I had a flight leaving at 5:00pm and the hotel let me check out at 3:00pm at no cost. Again checking out was swift. Very gracious and friendly staff at this hotel. I am staying here next time I am in Brazzaville.

Date of stay: January 2017
1  Thank Trekker2020
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

This hotel does exceptionally receive the highest marks for the overall services it provides .
It's location , interior design , food and most of all the friendliness and professionalism of the staff from the doorman all the way to their "always smiling" management.
Highly recommended for all visitors to Brazzaville.
Y.Makkaoui