Lowest prices for your stay
US$214
Free cancellation until 21/10/10
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$190
Free cancellation until 21/10/09
Priceline
US$170
Free cancellation until 21/10/08
Hotels.comUS$190
eDreamsUS$214
TravelocityUS$190
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

One of the best hotel in Central Africa.
What wowed me was that they gave me a late check out for Free as my my flight was at 23:00.
The hotel was clean, great food, stunning sandwiches and great service.
I will definitely come back.

Date of stay: March 2017
2  Thank Yves D
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

Was there 8 months ago and revisited this week. Still the best hotel in Brazzaville. Keep it on. Exceptionally clean rooms, spacious and modern. Friendly and helpful staff. Safe and secure. Excellent place in Brazzaville

Date of stay: March 2017
2  Thank Joe-Dany S
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I arrived late at night to this hotel after a long flight and was pleasently surprised by the warm welcome of the staff, including a fresh fruit juice. Checking I took a minute. My room, on the 6th floor had a nice view of the river and it was very spacious.
The hotel looks very new to me. The furniture, bathroom and carpet look fresh and well maintained. I only spent one night here and wish I had stayed longer. Dinner and breakfast were very good, congrats to the chef, excellent variety of breakfast and quick, delicious options for dinner. I had a flight leaving at 5:00pm and the hotel let me check out at 3:00pm at no cost. Again checking out was swift. Very gracious and friendly staff at this hotel. I am staying here next time I am in Brazzaville.

Date of stay: January 2017
1  Thank Trekker2020
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

This hotel does exceptionally receive the highest marks for the overall services it provides .
It's location , interior design , food and most of all the friendliness and professionalism of the staff from the doorman all the way to their "always smiling" management.
Highly recommended for all visitors to Brazzaville.
Y.Makkaoui

Date of stay: December 2016
2  Thank YMM9
Reviewed 3 December 2016

This hotel opened only recently. It is conveniently located next to the La Coupole rond point, close to the river and at the heart of the city center, near to the French and German consulates. The rooms in this hotel are spacious, newly decorated and well appointed. Comfortable king-size beds with nice bedding. The staff is helpful and create a pleasant atmosphere for a solo traveler. Air conditioning is excellent and well regulated. Highly recommended.

Room tip: Ask for a high floor facing the river
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
GHSmanagement, Manager at GHS Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2016

Dear Judith,

Thank you very much for your marvelous review and warm words which have been shared with the team.

pleased to read that you liked the Hotel location, our rooms size and comfortable bed.
Glad to know that our staff created to you a pleasant atmosphere.

thank you for your recommendation.

looking forward to welcome you again on your next visit to Brazzaville.

regards,