Agoda.com
Trip.com
StayForLong
All reviews the river nice garden with pool best wishes fresh juice great hotel and staff garden view business trip electric kettle cold beer reception staff limited options well equipped gym speak french amazing service omelet gloria wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2021 via mobile

Well located , with Accord group label , this hotel has everything to be the best hotel in town, unfortunately is not.
The floor was not air conditioned , then not supervised (we managed to stop the floor lurking from getting burned) .
Breakfast is the same each day, barely you notice any little new things .
Same thing for dinner, worst, you have to wait more than 30 min to get served even if you ask for a coke.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Thierry de Jaham, General Manager at Pullman Kinshasa Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2021

Dear Mr. Omar B,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Kinshasa Grand Hotel. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to improve our Breakfast buffet and our service waiting time.

Country General Manager DRC

Reviewed 10 July 2021

In the month of March 2021, I was delighted to come back to the Pullman a year after having spent my over two months of covid confinement there with the hotel staff last year. I cannot express how warm the welcome was coming back now. All the way from management (with a special thanks for the welcome note by Marcos), to the team at reception and valet (with Pierrette and Eben still holding down the fort and Auguy as a great new addition) and the team in the restaurant (with Michou, Serge, Ernest, Mathieu, Bonaventure, Carol, and Kaki). I will definitely keep coming back to this wonderful team who have provided a consistently high level of service, are very client oriented and most of all have made me feel welcome far from home.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2021 via mobile

Agréable moment et servies par Danny Kanku.

Highly recommended because of the professional spirit of the waiter and the quality of food. It has been awhile that I had a liboke and I was surprised how fresh and the quality and the fish while keeping the simplicity of the this traditional dish

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Thierry de Jaham, General Manager at Pullman Kinshasa Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2021

Dear Professeur,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Kinshasa Grand Hotel.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with Danny.

Reviewed 26 June 2021

This hotel is great with key considerations for security and safety. The rooms are spacious and has the required utilities. The staff are professional and provide prompt service. The following staff were very helpful; @Eben and @Peter at the front desk, @Prisca the chef and @Leticia who welcomes clients to the restaurant.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Thierry de Jaham, General Manager at Pullman Kinshasa Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2021

Dear Mr. Geiffreykt,
Thank you for your visit and your comment.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 June 2021 via mobile

I enjoyed great service from Alaric and Giresse at the Okapi restaurant, Pullman Hotel on Monday, June 14, 2021.
The meal was very well prepared and customer service was top notch.
Keep up the good work.
Thank you.

Date of stay: June 2021

Thank you hansb!
Thank you for visit and for your kind comment.
It will be a pleasure to welcome you back very soon.
Kind regards,