Lowest prices for your stay
US$243
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$223
Agoda.com
US$243
StayForLong
All reviews the river nice garden with pool best wishes fresh juice great hotel and staff garden view business trip electric kettle cold beer reception staff limited options well equipped gym speak french amazing service omelet gloria wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2021 via mobile

First time at the PULLMAN. I was impressed by the professionalism of the wait staff especially Patience who is really hardworking and always caring for her clients. The other waitstaff also were all very friendly and nice. I'll visit again soon.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Thierry de Jaham, General Manager at Pullman Kinshasa Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2021

Dear Cheick T74,
Thank you for your review and for your visit.
I will share your comments with Patience.
We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2021

Staff are friendly and helpful. The premises are green and spacious, which was excellent for social distancing. The location was perfect for business. It was safe to jog in the morning on the road along the river. The river view from the window was breathtaking with the view of Brazzaville town - the closest two capitals in the world. Sushi on the 9th floor restaurant is probably the best in Africa. I am Japanese and I know what the good sushi is ; )

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Thierry De Jaham, General Manager at Pullman Kinshasa Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2021

Dear 1525,
Thank you very much for your stay and review!
It will be agreat pleasure to have you back soon.

Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

Very good day to You Dear Sir/Madam.
Hope everyone who is reading this post is well despite the pandemic situation all over the world.
A short introduction to my story. I have been staying in Pullman Grand Hotel in Kinshasa for 7 months already. People may think how is that possible? Really? 7 months in such a hotel without leaving?
Yes! And I will tell you more, I will miss every day I spent here throughout those 7 months. I liked this time very much.
Initially I would like to say thanks to the Big Bosses Mr. Benoit and Mr. Marcos. They organized the system working so well, that I have no doubt Pullman is set like a Swiss watch - accurately and definitely smooth and precise at the same time.
Talking about the first thing you are facing in the hotel - reception. It is amazing! Besides a very tasty cup of Kiwu coffee You can take there, You will be met by a reception personnel who is very polite, communicable and professional and what was very important for me, they are all speaking English (as far as I do not speak French). Thanks to Mrs. Pierrette, Mr. Arthuro, Mr. Daniel and Mr. Auguy for meeting me every morning with a smile, turning my day to be much better. Thanks for helping me with all minor issues I was facing in the beginning of my staying here.
Talking about the rooms. They are very nice and comfortable. Great thanks to Mrs. Jacqueline for keeping my room in such a great and clean condition for the whole time.
Every morning You will have a chance to take a breakfast on the ground floor in the yard. I’m more than sure, that Mrs. Lilih, Mrs. Michou, Mrs. Arlette, Mr. Franklin and of course my dear Mrs. Prisca will make your breakfast very delicious and memorable.
In the afternoon, a yard for breakfast turns to Okapi restaurant with its glorious chef Mr. Michael Berthelot. His dishes are amazing and very delightful. He is fully enthusiastic, talented and dedicated chef. Honestly saying, I would grant his restaurant Michelin 3 stars (if I could do that). In addition to an excellent dishes, Okapi restaurant has an amazing service. I would like to emphasize professional skills of Mr. Alaric, Mr. Diego, Mr. Herve and for sure Mr. Giresse. These people are making your visit to Okapi restaurant really atmospheric.
Besides the restaurant I’ve just told you about, a new one recently opened in the upper floor. It’s called Belvedere. They are serving amazing sushi and lots of tasty dishes from Japanese cuisine. Thanks to Mr. Pitshou and for sure their chief Mr. Sam for making my visits much more enjoyable.
My job made me travel all around the world and stay in lots of hotels everywhere. But honestly saying, I really enjoyed staying in Pullman Grand Hotel in Kinshasa, attending their sauna and gym, pool and tennis and of course restaurants. Such a great and open-minded personnel I’ve never seen before.
I hope my review helped you to make a decision where to make a stop in Kinshasa whether it’s a couple of days or a long stay.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank dmitriy0718
Thierry De Jaham, General Manager at Pullman Kinshasa Grand Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Wauuuwww Dimitry!!
What a great review! Thank you very much for the detailed explanation.
I will share it the entire Team. I am sure that it will help everyone as we strive to provide excellent service at every touchpoint.
We trully hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2021

The staff is absolutely amazing! The customer experience manager Laetitia is wonderful as well as her entire staff. Arthuro at the front desk is incredibly helpful as well. Their breakfast never disappoints and I miss it every day that I am not there. Prisca behind the omelets/hot bar is absolutely wonderful. The other ladies, especially Arlette, also made sure to help me quickly on days I was running late to grab a coffee to go and a croissant or two. When I checked in Proserphine and her counterparts always remembered me and made me feel SO welcome. I refuse to stay anywhere else when I am in town!

1  Thank kcook2021

Dear Kcook 2021,
I will definetely share it with the team.
Hoping to welcome you back soon!
Thierry De Jaham