“Ok place to eat, in the same building as Steers”
Review of Debonairs Pizza

Debonairs Pizza
Ranked #1 of 3 Quick Bites in Kinshasa
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Reviewed 14 November 2015

Debonairs pizza is ok, but the cheese seems pretty fake. My kids prefer the burgers at Steers, which is in the same building.

Date of visit: April 2015
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed 1 May 2015

Ali the manager is the man. The whole food court is a great place to meet and eat and has probably the most comfort food under one roof you'll find in the whole country.

The location is also the most obvious place for business people to meet in the city.

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Coming on a saturday there was not alot affluence but the service was slow! But I loved my chicken pizza. Great place tho! Good atmosphere.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

i stayed in kinshasa 10 months but i realized to this place too late.really perfect. i liked all kind of pizzas and foods. if you are hungry, don't think twice. go and enjoy with your foods.

Date of visit: April 2014
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Good fast food. In a couple of visits I tried hamburger, pizza, ice cream. My friends and myself--we were all satisfied.

I haven't tried the upstairs yet which seems to be sushi and some other more upscale food. Seems like a good option for days when I am not in a fast food mood. Also it is quieter up there.

We ordered at the counter, but then the service kicked in. Stephan brought food to my table, and promptly brought anything else we needed. He was smiling and attentive and even offered to serve me in quite passable English!

My first time in I got a tour of the facilities, and I was happy with the hygiene. No worries on that count it is really clean. Also the manager told me that he eats one meal a day at the restaurant to do his own personal quality control. Also, he has been adapting the regular Steers menu (it is a south african chain) to Kinois tastes. Interesting. They stopped the juicy red burgers because Kinois don't eat meat like that--in Kinshasa people are used to cooking their meat more thoroughly, since electricity and refrigeration of meat is often problematic and thorough cooking is an added protection. Refrigeration is not a problem at this restaurant, but they have adapted to local tastes, and the result is still tasty. Also in my discount pizza (3000 francs congolais, i think that is about $3-- a good price), they added these yummy little sausages. Clearly the management of the restaurant is keen that customers be satisfied, and that is a good sign.

This is a good place. And if you want to lounge around you can do it. If on the other hand you only have 20 minutes, you can do that too because service is prompt. I really don,t like going into a restaurant and having to wait more than 30 minutes to eat something.

One of the tripadvisor reviews is stuck up on a wall in the restaurant. That gave me the idea to post something.

Date of visit: April 2014