Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$315
Booking.comUS$360
PricelineUS$360
Destinia.comUS$398
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 July 2021

The service staff were always very friendly and helpful at the Poolside Restaurant.
The manager Janyl and his staff were always very attentive and there to cater our orders.
Many thanks for making our stay memorable.
Looking forward to coming back to stay.
Rooms are always clean also.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Farhaad Baboorally, General Manager at Fleuve Congo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2021

Dear Mr. Blair, We thank you for your appreciation of our staff and service.
We look forward to welcome you soon in our hotel.
Warm regards.

Reviewed 29 June 2021 via mobile

The services were excellent. The staff were very professional as well. The buffet was excellent. I always have lunch in the hotel. I love the laundry services too - very clean.

I will always go back to Fleuve Congo whenever I visit Kinshasa. It would be best if you gave it a try.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Farhaad Baboorally, General Manager at Fleuve Congo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2021

Dear Mr. Basil,
Thank you for your experience at the hotel. We look forward to welcome you soon at our property.

Reviewed 28 June 2021

Came for my birthday. Our table was ready and we were welcomed boy Nagen by the entrante.Give it a try for the cocktails from their menu.The grill saumon with ratatouille was divine.Thanks to Janyl, Miguel, Niclas and Bruno.Hévéa is the best.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,
We are very pleased to receive your comments and we thank you.
We look forward to welcome on your next event with more surprises.

Reviewed 25 May 2021

I arrived on the 24th of May and ask the same day to change the room S 300 per day for 4 nights, they told me they will look at it, then I asked again the following day to change my room because I had people next door talking and i could hear them, I went to the booking office they promised to change it, nothing again when I arrived after my buisness meetings, it was the same the following night. Therefore I won't recommend this hotel for this price. David

Date of stay: May 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,
We are sorry to hear that your request was not taken care of.
Please contact me on your next visit and I will make sure that you are compensated accordingly.
With my best regards,

Reviewed 14 May 2021 via mobile

Housekeeping and service is extremely bad , ujale to struggle every day to explain how to clean room and provide with basic things like shower gel , face towels etc. after 6 non no one responds fm housekeeping . Pathetic
The only good experience was the Italian restaurant and the manager “ Mr Nagen” and his team , he would go out of his way to make special vegetarian food for me . A big thankyou to him .
Overall the staff is too slow , language is huge issue as hardly anyone talks or understands English .

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Farhaad Baboorally, General Manager at Fleuve Congo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2021

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your comments. I kindly request to have your room number and dates of stay so that we can do a thorough investigation.
Thank you in anticipation.