“Great Lebanese Meals in Kinshasa”
Review of Al'Dar

Al'Dar
Ranked #21 of 135 Restaurants in Kinshasa
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed 28 August 2020

When searching for Lebanese cuisine, this restaurant is one you should not overlook. There is a good variety in the menu for everyone, and even vegetarians have options here. They can also cater and do have a wonderful delivery service.

Date of visit: July 2020
Write a reviewReviews (75)

Reviewed 13 February 2019 via mobile

I got sick here from the tabouleh twice. Also, the shawarma has nothing to do with the proper shawarma....bad meat chucked in a pita with cabbage and lots of mayonnaise. Very disappointing. Far from proper Lebanese food

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed 21 December 2018 via mobile

The Best place to have Lebanese food in kinshasa, always the place is packed with people. Price is always affordable.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 1 November 2018 via mobile

I am not a fan of Lebanese food, but yesterday I passed by Al'Dar and managed to convince my friend to grab a quick lunch here. It is the quickest restaurant in Kinshasa. You can order straightaway and get served in less than ten minutes. I ordered a falafel shawarma and my friend a meat shawarma. I found mine as delicious as always. My friend said his own shawarma was so so, with not as many vegetables as mine. We also got a plate of French fries and two soft drinks. We paid less than twenty dollars. It is a great place to eat if you don't want to spend too much, if you are in a hurry or both!

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 22 October 2018

I stopped going there because I always end up with food poisoning. The shawarma is tasteless and the restaurant is filled with bugs flying all over the place.

Date of visit: November 2017