“Fabulous!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Amazing dishes and service. Service not included so don't forget to leave a tip! Excellent and thoughtful service. Try the ossobuco, the best you'll ever have!

1  Thank king_of_miles
Write a reviewReviews (395)

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

I visited in the month of October for a business meet with 4 business colleagues. I made a reservation for 5 people on phone call and they said our table is booked for 9:30pm. When we reached there we found no place to sit, they had the reservation written on behalf of us under the name Mr. Kareem but no reserved table. We waited for like 25 min and then after repeatedly asking they asked us to sit outside where no AC. We went there as we had to rush and there were no other option. Waiter offered us free breads and butter with menu, all of us ordered different dishes and myself ordered for Pizza which i could not finish. Over all good crowd, worth to be there in a nice ambience.

1  Thank amberjaiswal
Reviewed 29 October 2018

For the second time now I was dining in the Limoncello restaurant with colleagues (both Congolese and Belgian). All were fond of the fine Italian meals!
You will be received there quietly. The menu offers you a very wide choice of the well-known Italian cuisine.
The prices are not low, but you get super good food served! Their pizzas are baked à la minute and are highly recommended.
With a fine real Limoncello (from the house) you can finish your successful evening.

1  Thank Patrick T
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Relaxing time at the bar with drinks and pickled olives while table and dinner are being prepared. Good choice of outside (smoking) and inside dining. Very attentive staff

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Joerg S
Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I rarely review a restaurant, I always spread my opinion by word of mouth, but this time I decided to write my first review in kinshasa since limoncello is my favorite Italian restaurant in the city.

I've been living in kinshasa for almost a year now, I visited Limoncello several time and each time is better than the last one, since I'm a foodie and Italian cuisine is one of my top five, my taste buds goes wild and crazy with every bite I take, the service is amazing one of the best in kinshasa, because Unfortunately it's rare to see a perfect service in kinshasa.

My last visit was on a date and decided to take her to limoncello since she also like Italian cuisine, we had an amazing experience, from the welcoming till the see you later, and the waiters are well trained and joyfull keep it up.

Beside the wonderfull feng-shui design and atmosphere, there's my favorite Item on the menu the prosciutto pizza. I'm a huge pizza fan, and my taste buds goes wild & crazy with this crusty italian dough, along with the delicious homemade tomato sauce, elastic milky cheese & mouthwatering prosciutto on top.

You're gonna see me from time to time that's for sure, with friends, couple & even alone why not, I don't mind!

At the end there's only one thing to say: "perfetto e delizioso, Grazie"

Cheers! / Saluti!