“Food, Service and atmosphere all meet high expectations”
Review of Limoncello

Limoncello
Ranked #1 of 136 Restaurants in Kinshasa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 September 2018

Relaxing time at the bar with drinks and pickled olives while table and dinner are being prepared. Good choice of outside (smoking) and inside dining. Very attentive staff

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank Joerg S
Write a reviewReviews (395)

Reviewed 31 August 2018 via mobile

I rarely review a restaurant, I always spread my opinion by word of mouth, but this time I decided to write my first review in kinshasa since limoncello is my favorite Italian restaurant in the city.

I've been living in kinshasa for almost a year now, I visited Limoncello several time and each time is better than the last one, since I'm a foodie and Italian cuisine is one of my top five, my taste buds goes wild and crazy with every bite I take, the service is amazing one of the best in kinshasa, because Unfortunately it's rare to see a perfect service in kinshasa.

My last visit was on a date and decided to take her to limoncello since she also like Italian cuisine, we had an amazing experience, from the welcoming till the see you later, and the waiters are well trained and joyfull keep it up.

Beside the wonderfull feng-shui design and atmosphere, there's my favorite Item on the menu the prosciutto pizza. I'm a huge pizza fan, and my taste buds goes wild & crazy with this crusty italian dough, along with the delicious homemade tomato sauce, elastic milky cheese & mouthwatering prosciutto on top.

You're gonna see me from time to time that's for sure, with friends, couple & even alone why not, I don't mind!

At the end there's only one thing to say: "perfetto e delizioso, Grazie"

Cheers! / Saluti!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Boudy J
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Really good food even better atmosphere ! Recommended for sure. First Date, friends, family, even to watch a sport game. Really good good !

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank 137geraldh
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

As the title no wonder this restaurant is the 1st listed here.
Food (pizza and cordon bleu / salade) were perfect, service impeccably done, place is pristine.
Very impressed, the bosses are here having a small chat with every ones.
Highly recommended

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank ride_and_dive_1965
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I just got a pizza and it was not properly cooked but the test was OK!!
I will come back to try something else!!

Date of visit: June 2018