“Best spaghetti Ever”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

I m not going to even beat about the bush, their seafood spaghetti was the Truth.... Goodness. I went with friends after been holed up at a retreat in Kinshasa and Lord, I had a blast.

Service was impeccable and timely. Although we sat outside and mosquitoes almost ruined me but I was offered a small cloth to deal across my feet.

Can I just say, I ll be back. Pricing was great. Between three friends we didn't spend up to a 100 dollars inclusive of drinks. Again. Lovely place..

1  Thank JayJazzy
Write a reviewReviews (395)

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

After a hot day in the Open Market it was amazing to step into this beautiful restaurant. Friendly staff, free Wi-Fi and Great food. The seafood looked amazing and the pasta was too much for one person.

1  Thank Maxprella
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

This place is great service is excellent. There is a variety of local foods to chose from. There menu a lot of choices. I enjoyed my meals there.

1  Thank 312russellf
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

The Limoncello is definitely one of the most beautiful restaurants of Kinshasa. I went twice so far. I think that the restaurant is so well decorated that it is essential to go at least once during your time in Kinshasa if you stay for one year or more. That said, I don't think I will go back because of the poor service. If you want an ingredient to be removed from a dish (for example cheese from a pizza), it creates a revolution. Several waiters tried to dissuade me last time I asked, and when they understood they couldn't they called the boss. She wasn't polite to me. She said she could make it but if I didn't like the result she would force me to eat it. I was shocked because it was my birthday and because I was with an important guest.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank Steeve17
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Very good food. Italian food in a genuine way outside Italy. As Italian I often avoid Italian restaurants abroad. However, at limoncello, the food is good and not dissimilar from what you will get in Italy. An institution in Kinshasa!

Date of visit: February 2017