“Not bad”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 December 2015 via mobile

Fantastic looking resteraunt with a great design and flow. Food is not bad but a little over priced for my liking.

Date of visit: December 2015
Write a reviewReviews (395)

Reviewed 6 December 2015

This is by far the best restaurant in town in terms of both food and service. I visited Acasamia, which is ok in terms of food, waiters were ok, but the manager, Eric has no basic sense of service - he not only did not excuse himself for changing my reservation table even when I had made the reservation 2 weeks prior to the date, he refused to offer a seat to an additional invitee when he had 3 tables of 2 that were empty. I will never go back to Acasamia just because of Eric. The food is also much better at Limoncello, whether pizza or pasta or dessert. I have never been disappointed at Limoncello.

Date of visit: November 2015
2  Thank Yjyj2
Reviewed 26 November 2015

I visited twice after getting reference from some friends .But both of the time disappointed with service , food and the attitude of the staff as well the shift leader . Staff often forget bringing the full order in first place . Food was not up to the standards . I am so disappointed with the experienced we had twice .

Date of visit: March 2015
3  Thank Assigee110681
Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

This restaurant is always busy so make a reservation to avoid disappointment.

Great setup excellent patrons and a friendly owner and staff. This appears to be the restaurant if choice for most of Kinshasa's expatriates and executives.

Give it a try with your business partners. I think smoking is allowed so that may be a bit uncomfortable.

Date of visit: October 2015
2  Thank lazmuchenje73
Reviewed 1 November 2015

My taxi driver struggled a bit to find this restaurant and I can understand why: there is not very clear signage to say one has arrived at the restaurant. Outside, the restaurant does not look like much and you wonder what you are getting yourself into but the moment you enter, you step into another world far away from Kinshasa.

The restaurant was properly air conditioned, clean, beautifully and neatly laid out and decorated, and there were gorgeous green plants all over. My waiter was extremely efficient, kind, warm, friendly and really tried hard to make sure I enjoyed myself. I did notice that some of the waiters were a little less efficient but not callous.

The food itself was really quite good by any standards anywhere in the world. I do not recall now what I ate but I do recall it was a joy to eat. Limoncello is now top of my list for restaurants to visit when I am next in Kinshasa.

Date of visit: May 2015