Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
US$242
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Rotana
Priceline
Prestigia.com
All reviews professional service cardio machines home away from home dumbbells business doorman amenities bedding kitchenette drc pullman
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 December 2019

This was my first visit to the DRC, so my experience is limited. But I found the venue competently and efficiently run.
The general staff that I encountered were professional, efficient and friendly. The room was comfortable. All amenities that I required were available (inlc excellent WiFi).
One observation, though, is that there is very limited English entertainment available on the TV.
The buffet was adequate (though hot food wasn't kept warm enough though).
All in all a pleasant home away from home.

Date of stay: December 2019
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
KinPlazaA, General Manager at Kin Plaza Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2020

Dear Mrs. Venski,

There is no better way to thank us than to qualify us as « home away from home ».

Thank you for all your positive and helpful comments.
We will be happy to improve.

May we see you soon in Kin Plaza Arjaan by Rotana,

Philippe Queriaud,

General Manager.

Reviewed 28 September 2019

Excellent staff, good restaurants, clean, well managed and very comfortable. I highly recommend the Kin Plaza hotel for any visitors to Kinshasa. The breakfast was especially good and the staff is very helpful.

Date of stay: September 2019
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
KinPlazaA, General Manager at Kin Plaza Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2019

Dear Bruce S,

We are delighted to read your feedback and to know that you have rated us as a “Great and comfortable hotel” which shows that we managed to meet your expectations at all levels, a part of our main priorities.

My sincere gratitude for your generous compliments regarding the hospitality of our staff .
I do hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back amongst us in the near future.

Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 26 August 2019

My stay was really rewarding and exciting. Especially cooking facilities in the hotel was excellent. The only I missed was a swimming pool. I would also recommend that periodically there must be checks on noise making especially when guests are asleep.

Date of stay: August 2019

Dear sabaitey,

Thank you very much for staying at Kin Plaza Arjaan by Rotana and for completing our guest survey.

We really appreciate your feedback which will assist us to continuously strive to improve our services and facilities.

We hope you have the opportunity of staying with us in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 9 August 2019

Everything was perfect here: facilities, room, cleanness, staff, service level, food and scenery. The small shopping mall attached to the hotel is extra convenient (ATMs). Prices are high but for such quality in Kinshasa that's normal.

Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
KinPlazaA, General Manager at Kin Plaza Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2019

Dear Guest

We are pleased to read that you had a "Happy stay" at our premises and you also enjoyed your overall experience at our hotel from the rooms to the staff service.
I was pleased to see we met your expectations and the team and I look forward to your return.

Kind regards,

Didier Coeln

Reviewed 26 July 2019

Very good clean hotel with great service. Friendly staff. Good restaurant with great selection. I will recommend this hotel any day. I stayed there for two weeks and enjoyed my stay very much, so much so that when I need to return I will stay only here.

Date of stay: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with Rotana Hotels
KinPlazaA, General Manager at Kin Plaza Arjaan by Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at Kin Plaza Arjaan by Rotana. It was indeed our pleasure having you as our valued guest.

I'm very delighted to read your review and to know that we were able to provide you a comfortable and luxurious stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Sincerely yours,