Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 November 2016 via mobile

Sadly, this hotel simply does not cut it AT ALL!

Rooms are reasonable and the shower has great pressure and is hot.

Outside of that, nothing.

Breakfast is about a 1 out of 10.

The 'open plan' gym alongside the reception is a complete joke. Who is honestly going to use that, sweating away with guests checking in right next to you?

We checked out at 5am to find the duty manager passed out on the sofa in the reception.

Credit card transactions cost an extra 3%.

We definitely won't be back.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 June 2016

Firstly I should point out that there are 2 hotels within the same complex (sharing a restaurant) which may account for some of the varying reviews here. I stayed in BelleVie 3, which is the newer block, for 2 weeks in May/June 2016.
I found it to be perfectly fine with very friendly, welcoming and bi-lingual staff and always felt at ease as a single female traveller.
The rooms are clean and well equipped with a comfortable bed, air conditioning, television showing news, entertainment and sports channels in English and French, mini fridge and a safe.
The food was probably the biggest let down. Breakfast is definitely unusual by European standards; every day was a variation of beans and rice or beans and pasta thankfully bolstered by a small selection of fruit and made to order eggs with bread. The main menu for lunch/dinner looks ok initially but the quality of ingredients used wasn’t great (considering what can be purchased in Kinshasa) and did not reflect the prices.

Room tip: Rooms facing the garden are slightly quieter.
Date of stay: May 2016
1  Thank NannyMcNadles
Reviewed 14 April 2016

I came to kinshasa for business purpose and I find this hotel nice for staying in Kinshasa. Staff is good and cooperative. Breakfast is really nice to have and quality of food is good. Not expected to get such a nice breakfast like what we get in India.

Also, you can find Indian staff here so its easy to convey the message.

Rooms are nice. Other facilities are also manageable.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 23 December 2015

I can understand why people would be disappointed with this place, especially if you're used to the hotels of international standards that exist in other African cities. Belle Vie is pretty basic, but fine for a few nights.
There are two parts to the hotel: Belle Vie 2, which is older, and the newer Belle Vie 3. The restaurant serves both. Neither part is particularly well maintained: I was in the new and but the soap dish was hanging off my bathroom wall and the shower doors didn't shut properly, but the air conditioners work and are quiet and there is running water which is sometimes hot (2 out of 5 mornings in my case). There was just one towel in the bathroom, which was washed every day, but was turning grey with age. The sheets were similarly clean but very old. No small hand towel, bathmat or shampoo. I did get a bar of soap, though.
The corridors are tiled and cleaned thoroughly every day. I never saw a mosquito and only twice came across cockroaches, one dead, in the corridor, and one alive in my room. The fact that the corridors are tiled means the rooms can be noisy if people are in the corridors.
There is a pleasant garden which again was mosquito-free during my stay.
The Indian vegetarian food is excellent, including some ingredients such as curry leaves that are rare in Africa. The meat dishes are less good and the breakfast underwhelming: beans with either rice or noodles, optional omelette, sliced white bread, instant coffee and tea, very limited fruit (banana or papaya) washed down with sugary fruit flavoured drink. Not much for western tastes.
The family who ran the place seemed indifferent to the needs or desires of guests, but the other staff were mostly friendly, some wonderfully so.

Room tip: The rooms are newer in Belle Vie 3 than in Belle Vie 2
Date of stay: December 2015
Reviewed 8 September 2015 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 nights while my visit to Congo.

I came here before also in past but I stayed in the old building.

This time I stayed in the new building which is far better than old one.

Rooms are good.

Staff is very cooperative.

We just need to ask or call them with in few minutes they are there to serve you.

I came here just bcoz I am a vegetarian and I got my food here at ease.

Breakfast is not upto the mark but as they give you hot meal so it fulfil your need.

I will suggest them to improve breakfast menu by giving continental breakfast.

Restaurant needs renovation as well.

Food served in the restaurant was good and service was also good.

I enjoyed my stay here as I got my food.

I would suggest that they shud give proper bathroom amenities like good quality towels, bath gel , shampoo, shaving kit, dental kit

People don't mind paying but facility shud be there.

Would suggest to renovate restaurant so that more people will be attracted

Regards,