“Great place with great food!”
Review of Hunga Busta

Hunga Busta
Ranked #2 of 3 Quick Bites in Kinshasa
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 15 November 2016

The restaurant has moved just close to my work and have been my first choice when I want to eat at restaurant or just walk away from office during lunch. It's so nice that I usually take my familly there during weekend.
The place is friendly. The food is good and the staff is just as we expect them: courteous and really helpfull. They offer free delivery too, which is great. Really recommend.

Date of visit: November 2016
2  Thank mutaydouglas
Write a reviewReviews (34)

Reviewed 6 September 2016

The restaurant moved out and has a new design, good Lebanese and fast food. Nice place for quick lunch

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 12 July 2016 via mobile

Beside the chicken that was not served hot everything else was fine. The place was clean and not expensive comparing to other restaurant in Kinshasa.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 15 March 2016

I love this place. It's great for grabbing lunch- burger, sandwiches, chicken etc. Unlike a lot of places in Kinshasa the sandwiches actually have meat on them. The service is always great and pretty quick. There is a reason there are always people there and it's been around for so long.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 3 January 2016

When I was on secondment for a few weeks in Kinshasa, DRC, I used to stay not too far from Hunga Busta and I discovered and fell in love with this amazing restaurant. For me, it's the perfect convenient take out or sit-in place for a quick meal or a catch-up meal with friends.

Date of visit: June 2015