US$178
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscable carking solomonpizzahome away from homehigh commissionin towncafe next doorgizo hotelbar and restaurantfun place to staynoodleshotel is centrally locatedbaked beansair conditioningbreakfast buffetlive musicstaff are very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The stairs up to the top of the hotel provide great exercise, and I like the selection of fruits at breakfast, although it pays to be early. Staff are friendly and accommodating, and if you can get to the top you've got harbour views.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Have been to the Solomon Islands for the past eight years now. Have stayed in all the major hotels there and finally decided to be a nomad no more and made King Solomon Hotel my home away from home. Every 2-3 months, I frequent this hotel for 2-3 weeks.
I mainly travel on company’s business and have the option of choosing where I stay. Price and location aside, I picked King Sol (Locals called it King Sol here) because of their beautiful and friendly service. A few feet away from the reception desk, I was greeted with my name and finishing with “WELCOME HOME SIR”. Booking through Roselyn is a no hassle matter. She makes sure your room is all spick and span and feels like home.
The food is great and the entertainment is fun. Ask for Roselyn Lokopio when you next book and I guarantee you will be taken care off from the minute you step in till the minute you leave. It’s hard to say goodbye after you have stayed in this hotel.
Finally, thank you and goodbye Roselyn. See you in 2 months . Lukim U.

Room Tip: Speak to Roselyn, and she will take care of your requirements
Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I often stay here at KSH for work purposes. The hotel contemporary outlook, architecture and tropical environment of this hotel is very beautiful showcases the Solomon Islands rich diverse culture. The garden pool is beautiful and not to mention the spacious accommodation and friendly staff like samantha who's always helpful and friendly. I recomend King Solomon Hotel a best place for your stay during vacation or even on business trip.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great experience and friendly service. I met Samantha Webb, and was introduced to my room with a friendly smile and great charisma.

From my room I can see natural setting outside, surrounded by natural forest birds quivering. The room is spacious and can contain a family of 3. The pool is just close, you can just jump when ever you wish and bar close by. Privacy and safety is 100 guaranteed.

I feel this hotel is like a hide away village. I strongly recommend it for any visitors to come and hide, enjoy the beauty and grandeur of a natural surrounding.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

King Solomon Hotel is located right in the heart of Honiara. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Beautiful surroundings and great cultural shows on weekends. A great place to accommodate at as it is a true a home away from home.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family