“Outstanding Experience!”

Passie, Food & Wines
Ranked #7 of 138 Restaurants in Paramaribo
Price range: US$6 - US$29
Description: Passie, Food & Wines is the only place in Suriname where you can enjoy good food and wine pairing. Our menu is diverse and modern. We work only with fresh and fair products. The service is excellent and we serve the best wines. Come visit us!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Living in Suriname all my life, I've come to expect the least when visiting a restaurant, that way I'm least likely to be disappointed.. However, at Passie, they aim to WOW you! From the friendly, helpful staff to the rustic, relaxing setting to the spectacular wine pairings to the beautifully creative platings of flavorful food put together so intricately and wonderfully! I enjoy my experience whenever I visit and I definitelyyy recommend Passie Food & Wines!

1  Thank abigailhamid

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited this restaurant with my friends. You can sit on the veranda or inside. Inside it’s air conditioned. We chose to sit inside because of the mosquitoes. The menu isn’t large but they have great dishes. We enjoyed the carpaccio and sashimi. They serve very good wines too. Nothing to complain about the service. I definitely will return.

2  Thank Marilyn R
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Dining at Passie is incredible.from the food to the location everything makes perfect sense.in my opinion the best restaurant in suriname

1  Thank Esra D
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I went to Passie more than a week ago with my family for a birthday.
It was just the three of us, so we ordered the 5 Course surprise menu (forgot to take a picture of the 2nd dish, got carried away by the taste). For drinks 2 of us took a "BOP" wine arrangement, half glasses of wine paired with the food.

Everything came excellently together. The service staff is incredibly friendly and professional. Tied in with the amazing culinary experience the chef and sommelier offer, it is a night to experience.
That is what I personally love about Passie.
They offer you an amazing experience set to your wishes, and they do so with great Passion.

2  Thank juulbauer
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Dining at Passie is an amazing experience. Nice location, soberly decorated, very friendly staff, great wines and excellent food. Everything is just perfect! Fine dining with a Surinamese twist and home grown ingredients. Including professional advice for beautiful wines with each dish. I hope the Michelin people read these reviews too because top chef Stein and host Marloes definitely deserve a visit. They only opened three months ago and have already turned Passie into the best restaurant in the entire country of Suriname...by far! Passie is an absolute must go!

2  Thank Walter_Oostelbos