“Highly disappointing!”

Coffee, Wines & More
Ranked #50 of 139 Restaurants in Paramaribo
Price range: US$0 - US$3
Description: Coffee, Wines & More is a restaurant in Paramaribo, Suriname, South America.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

The setting at Coffee Wines and More is lovely. The staff is fairly friendly. However, the food was such a disappointment! The salmon and steak were both overcooked. The pasta was also not very good. I went to the restaurant with two others and none of us were satisfied with our food. As a result, none of us finished our meal.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Had a light dinner here with wine. Pumpkin soup was delicious, as were the chicken sate skewers. Staff very professional. Large tent-like canopy provides shelter from the rain, while still allowing outdoor dining. Nice lighting and plantings. The manager was very kind and even gave me a ride back to my nearby guest house when taxis were impossible to get due to a walk going on that evening. My only complaint was the poor wine selection, which was like US prices for not that great of quality and little selection. Plus they were out of the less expensive house wine that evening. If the restaurant bulls itself as a wine restaurant, then it needs to do a better job with its wine. Nonetheless, I would recommend it as a good place to eat, although prices are higher than at other Paramaribo restaurants.

2  Thank Rorinho
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Good food, calm, good service, very quiet environment and good background music.
I recommend anyone looking for a place to talk without shouting.

1  Thank Flávio Gomes F
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I made reservations and ask for a private table because we had a meeting. We got a table inside where it was nicely decorated. Service was good. Our dishes didn’t take long. We were very surprised when they told us that they went to buy the Black label because they ran out. anyway we enjoyed despite the “warm carpaccio”. The mope ice cream was delicious.

1  Thank Marilyn R
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

During my visit I was eating a ratatuille pasta with tayerblad pesto sauce.
The presentation of food was very good, the taste of the sauce amazing, the place is very peacefull and the music very good

1  Thank Jean M