“Great seafood, fine service!”
Review of 80 Sillas

80 Sillas
Ranked #61 of 3 345 Restaurants in Bogota
Price range: US$36 - US$145
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Usaquén
Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

In a walk distance from NH Collection Teleport, this is a great choice for sea food lovers. I have enjoyed a grilled octopus, glass of red wine and Entremet, a tasty dessert!

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Warm welcome
Excellent service
Surprising dishes, with fresh ingredients, try tiradito, Ceviches, all is good.
Pasta's, meat, fish...
Good but expensive wines.
Good ambiance

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

We went for lunch with 4 people, menu was different since they offer many options of ceviches and fish preparations; during the second visit we lost the surprise effect. But if you go you have to order the pistachio chocolate musse. Amaizing

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

This was one of the best meals during my visit to Bogota. I enjoy Peruvian food, go to Lima often, and tried several Peruvian restaurants in Bogota. Technically this is not a Peruvian restaurant, it's Latin fusion specializing in seafood. I enjoyed 80 Sillas the best of all my dining experiences in 10+ days in Bogota. The trio of causas are Peruvian style/flavor, highly recommend. The ceviche we tried was the most Peruvian style with citrus- not traditional ceviche mixto but very good. The Pisco sours here were the best in Bogota (I also dined at La Mar, Cuzco, Astrid & Gaston during this trip). My main entrée was the 'beef medallions' but it was one beautiful piece of meat, like a filet (I know I mentioned they specialize in seafood but I had the tuna entrée at Astrid & Gaston the night before), perfectly cooked and extremely flavorful. I like the Usaquen area of Bogota and this restaurant is right off the main square, low key, comfortable and friendly service.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

This is my preferred restaurant in Bogotá.
Superb Peruvian cuisine, with excellent options in a very nice place.
Just follow the daily recommendations of the chef and relax: it can't go wrong.
I can't wait to go back!