“Excellent”

Ranked #84 of 3 246 Restaurants in Bogota
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Barbecue, Mexican, Bar
Neighbourhood: Usaquén
Description: Best traditional Mexican restaurant/bar located in Usaquen, (Bogota Colombia). Come and enjoy the finest mexican food and drinks at an affordable price... Happy hour from 12 to 6pm (2x1). Our beautifully decorated walls and the kindness of our employees will make your Entre Cuates experience unique!!
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Excellent place to enjoy Mexican food in Bogota, flavors are just great and genuine !! It's location and easy to access is very convenient is you are touring around Usaquen

Alvaro C, Propietario at Entre Cuates Bogota, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Diego,
Thanks for writing about your experience in Entre Cuates! We Really work hard to make our "cuates" have a good time while they aré here in Entre Cuates!

Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

I had been here before. It has always been really tasty, but this time they surprised me with a new menu. They added a couple of incredible options. They were amazing.

I tried the new calamari tacos they were amazing. I also tried the Mexican burger which I can say is one of the best if tried in Bogota.

They have also some crab tacos, and an amazing tuna.

I will definitely go back to try the other new stuff they added.

Very recommended, good prices and food doesn't take much to be served.

German,

Thanks for visiting our restaurant, and for taking the time to write a review for it, we really aporeciate it!

We feel flattered that you enjoyed our new plates and we hope you come back soon!

Best

Entre Cuates

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Great little restaurant with good food and they make a wonderful margarita! I ate here several times and the service was always excellent and the food was always good.

Reviewed 11 February 2017 via mobile

Went to this place after i saw a couple of good reviews, i may say tha place was OK, i mean not bad but also not that good which makes the place an average option for Mexican food. I also found the prices high since there is nothing extraordinary in the food or service.

Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Mexican food in Usaquen in an old house. Great atmosphere. Seating both inside and outside covered patio.

Mexican music on both screens. The food was excellent. I had the chicken enchiladas and my mom had the beef skewers.

The only drawback was the service, it took the waiter about 15 minutes to bring me a straw for my drink and he never came back to see if we needed anything. I finally had to go get the bill.

I will come again and ask for the manager to make sure we get good service