“Passer by ”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has been closed for five months. That is all. And for the rest of caracteres required, that is all

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Visited with friends. Food was good, portions are great to share. Causas fully recommended, the meat sampler was winner. Ambience was ok.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

We truly appreciated our South American Asian fusion food eating experience at this restaurant. The flavor profile of the various sauces and the diversity of the appetizers are remarquable. Everyone truly enjoyed their meal whether it be steak, chauffa, seafood, salad, duck, etc. The wine was also very good. The portions are generous and the service impeccable. We enjoyed the atmosphere and there was lots of room. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Last Monday June 19th I went to this Restaurant with three friends to have lunch, we ordered several appetizers including a fish ceviche that I think was the caused of my stomach flu. Since Monday I've been sick and under recovery. Never again I will come back.

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

The food was very tasty, the presentation was nice and the overall service and timing was good. The portions are quite generous as well. The orange shrimp and ceviche are amazing!