“Wonderful coffee”
Review of Cafe Devocion

Cafe Devocion
Ranked #20 of 93 Coffee & Tea in Bogota
Description: Offering the best organic Colombian coffee, Devocion Cafe offers a unique gastronomic experience. The trendiest coffee shop in the financial district stands out for its unique exotic and cold slow drip coffees.
Reviewed 2 August 2018

I rarely drink coffee, and if I do, it's a white chocolate mocha from Starbucks, but I had read about this spot in my Colombian guide book and happened to be staying at the attached Hilton. I tried the Honey regular coffee from Huila and absolutely loved it. The staff was incredibly kind as well!

Wilmer O, Gerente at Cafe Devocion, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

It is a pleasure for us that you have visited us even without being a coffee lover, and we are very happy to know that you enjoyed a Honey regular coffee and the attention of our Staff. We hope to see you soon again.

María Ospina, Food & Beverage Coordinator

Reviewed 16 April 2018

Have visited the cafe a couple of times now on visits to Bogota. They seem to take pride in sharing the unique provenance of each of their offerings, and down to making preparation recommendations based on the characteristics of each roast/origin. I still haven't gotten beyond their pour-over preparations of different coffees, but i promise next time to try out their espresso as well if i'm lucky enough to get back for another visit...

Wilmer O, Gerente at Cafe Devocion, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you very much for your comment, we will be waiting for you to prepare a delicious espresso.

María Ospina,
Food & Beverage Coordinator

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Loved this place for the great quality varieties of coffee but also for all the methods and the baristas connoisseurs make sure you pass by if around the area or staying at the Hilton . Prices have a premium

Wilmer O, Gerente at Cafe Devocion, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you for visiting us, it is very important for us to know your comments because that makes us strive to continue having more variety and so surprise you in your next visit.

Maria Ospina
Food and Beverage Coordinator

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

Super cool coffee spot!

Its in the Hilton and made to loo like an old apothecary. Very nicely done.

These guys know their coffee, work closely with tier growers, and they know how to not only pull a shot, but also make really nice latte art.

We bought beans to go, and loved them!

Thank you very much for your comment, for us it is very nice to read this type of messages because our goal is to be able to offer the best coffee with the best service, we hope to have it back in our store soon.

Maria Ospina
Food and Beverage Coordinator

Reviewed 11 June 2017

It was my first day in Bogota... well, in South America, actually! I went there to visit the many coffee plantations to learn how Colombians grow their coffees.

Coffee culture is different across culture, of course, and I tried many cups from many cafes that day, My favourite was here at Devocion, where the barista went through his coffees in detail. Each coffee beans from different origins would require a certain brewing method. I chose a Gesha from Colombia which required pour over. It was so unique and different from any other coffees I've had before. Since then, I grew to love single origins coffees with pour over method even more.

Highly recommended for coffee enthusiasts :)