“All the gastronomy of Colombia in One place”
Review of La Plaza de Andres

La Plaza de Andres
Ranked #4 of 10 Quick Bites in Bogota
Cuisines: Colombian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 January 2017

Inside a shopping mall you can eat typical Colombian food at the plaza de Andres. Normally I go there every time I am in Bogota to eat patacon con Ogao, Arepas de Choclo and have a cholao. The atmosphere is relaxed and each corner of the plaza has a food court with local specialties. The place is visited by local and tourist and the quality of the food is good and tasty. Price are not cheap, but is a nice option to have in one spot the chance to eat food from the coast, the highlands or other regions from Colombia.

Date of visit: January 2017
Thank Dr. Alejandro D

Reviewed 29 December 2016

Having enjoyed Chia so much, we wanted the same experience so we phoned in the moring and were led to believe that the menu was similar. Absoluteley not true, There is no atmosphere. It was like eating in any canteen. The dishes we wanted were not available. Another annoyance was that you have to order in separate places depending on what you want. My wife wanted Sancocho and I ordered a steak. Pepper sauce was not available and by the time my steak was ready, my wife had almost finished her meal. Will definitely not be back.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

This is a very good restaurant I love it. But I recommend it to go with small groups because when I went with my family we were a very large group and everything becomes an disorder because you have to pay each order separate . But in this restaurant you will find all kinds of food: chiken, meat, pasta, etc. It is a bey good restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

Andres Carne de Res is very famous but its outside the city. However, you have the chance to try great local and gourmet food in this place. It has many "small food stores" inside with different types. You can grab a table and enjoy of a very nice ambience.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 12 December 2016

If you are close to a mall with a Plaza de Andrés go! Its the best choice for lunch during business hours.

Date of visit: June 2016