“Tasty dishes ”

Price range: US$5 - US$17
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

Great food. Well presented dishes with good portion sizes. Tasty and freshly prepared. Tortillas with the fajitas a little on the small side but still a great dish. Good service.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

Prepare to wait in line depending on the time of day. It's worth the wait though! The food is great and portion sizes large! The atmosphere is energetic and intimate and the staff is friendly and helpful! I wish I could have ordered everything on the menu!

Reviewed 8 May 2016

As with others this restaurant was recommended to us by Ray from the Bogota Graffiti Tour, apparently the chef was a contestant on Master Chef Colombia. The ambiance is nice and bright although a little cramped. I ordered a chicken dish cooked in wine sauce with mushrooms, it was served with white rice and salad. One of the guys I was with ordered the same thing and we were both very happy with our choice. Along with the meal we ordered a Club Colombia beer and my individual bill came to 27,000 Pesos which after conversion was a steal. Just be aware that they only accept cash, if you go on the Graffiti tour I'd recommend this restaurant for lunch or dinner afterwards.

Reviewed 20 April 2016 via mobile

Visited here for dinner after a recommendation from Ray our tour guide from the Bogota Graffiti Tour. I had a lovely meal. A vegetarian Burrito. It was super tasty and very enjoyable. Food was served quickly after our order but it wasn't so busy, or rather all the tables that had people on had food in front of them, finished or close to it.

Washed down with a couple of freshly made lemonades too.

Would return no doubt.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

The very best Mexicanfood that I have ever had. So rich in taste and flavours. The atmosphere was very relaxed and welcoming. If I'm ever going back to Colombia, i'll for sure come back to this place!!

Date of visit: January 2016