“Tasy food, quite expensive”
Review of Salvo Patria

Salvo Patria
Ranked #48 of 3 196 Restaurants in Bogota
Cuisines: Contemporary, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 January 2018

Went with a party of 5 people so we tasted quite a lot of dishes. Most of them were really tasty, good sized portions and well cooked food, but I think it's a bit overpriced for Bogota (drinks are not cheap either). Atmospheres is nice and service was very good. Recommend you try it but expect a big bill.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

Excellent lunch, had a steak with vegetables, great little wine and beer selection, coffee and service really stood out.

Reviewed 18 December 2017

I went there with friends for dinner and we had a really nice time. The cocktails are amazing (try the lulada con ginebra!) as was the food. We shared 4 entrées, 2 main courses and 3 deserts and all where delicious! The staff was very friendly and there is free wifi as well (altough I suggest enjoying the food rather than typing on your phone...).

One of the best restaurant I went to in Bogota!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

Great Beer Selection
Reasonable Priced
Perfect for Solo Lunch
Steak and Veg
Great Coffee
Attentive Service

Reviewed 14 October 2017

My husband and I have eaten here twice, and both times the service and food have been perfect. Everything we've ordered has been spectacular; the last time we absolutely loved the burrata starter, and both times someone at our table has ordered the vegetable curry and been delighted by it. My husband has enjoyed the meat dishes he has ordered there both times (I don't remember exactly what they were, but they were recommended by the servers). The cocktails are also excellent, and the servers are appropriately attentive with spot-on recommendations. We have joyfully added Salvo Patria to our list of go-to restaurants.