Reviews (1 542)
1 542 results
All reviews national museum rooms are small front desk hour bar la candelaria walking distance minute walk plaza bolivar transmilenio station cable tv taxi service yogurt great option excellent location carrera macarena business
8 - 13 of 1 542 reviews
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We were booked here for two nights then went to another city in Colombia and returned for two nights. I had checked us in online in advance. My suggestion is to skip this step. It is completely ignored and you still have to show all your id and sign paperwork before you settle in. I didn't do advance check in the second stay and the check in procedure was not any different.
I am still not sure if I was double charged for our first stay. The amount I agreed to pay seemed right for four rooms for two nights but the next day when we returned to the hotel, no of our keys were working and they insisted we had only paid for one night when we checked in. There were some language barrier issues so I went with it but the second night was charged at well over half of what we had paid for the first night.
Upon our return, Carlos at the front desk, remembered my name ad greeted me by it. We had no issues with the two nights like we did before, although on the second day, my key did not work again but it was fixed.
The staff is courteous. The hotel was very clean. The breakfast was delicious. I would stay again.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Dianne R, Front Office Manager at Ibis Bogota Museo, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Guest:

Your review is very important to us, we will check this to improve and satisfy you in your next stay.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

For our first nights on Colombian soil, we stayed with our kids at Ibis Bogota Museo. City center, calm & safe neighbourhood, clean rooms, varied breakfast (Colombian meets International) & nice bar (inside & outside).

Room are mostly double but if you travel with kids an extra bunk is available. Not easy to install but at the end we managed (with a little help).

The neighbourhood is safe & has several banks + Claro-Office (for data cards) at walking distance. We also walked to Museo D'Oro but it will take you up to 45 minutes through a busy but lively & interesting Carrera 5. Be aware in the evening & take taxi or Uber.

Also ideal spot for hop on/ drop off Uber.

Room tip: Try to find a room as high as possible.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest.

Your review is very important to us, we joy to know that you enjoyed your stay; we hope you comeback soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 22 August 2018

I had a great stay the Ibis Hotel Bogota Museo. Room was simple, clean and comfortable with nice views; breakfast was abundant and delicious; common areas were nice and relaxing; staff was kind and helpful; check-in and out was wasy; location is excellent and price is fair.

Date of stay: August 2018
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Dianne R, Front Office Manager at Ibis Bogota Museo, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear Guest.

Thank you for your review, is very important to us and we joy to know that you enjoyed your stay; we hope you comeback soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 30 July 2018

+ Frendly Staff
+ Breakfast
+ Location
- Elevator (the Card never works)
- Flush Valve broke down twice
- Shower with low pressure
- AC doesnt work and too noisy
- Single Lever of the Shower broke down too

Date of stay: July 2018
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Juan M G, Front Office Manager at Ibis Bogota Museo, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Guest.

Your review is very important to us, we are working to improve and satisfy for your next visit .

Dianne Rivera
Deputy Manager

Reviewed 13 July 2018

I have to say I like Ibis style and, when my tight budget allows it, I book one of theirs hotels. I know what to expect, I know I'll be fine. It was so also at Ibis Bogotà Museo, I was totally satisfied. Good sized room with a lot of light, modern furniture, comfortable bed and pillows, lots of space for my stuff and all the basic comforts to have a great time there. Clean bathroom with a powerful shower. Very good and various breakfast, served in a rich buffet downstairs. Once again, the perfect Ibis style.

As always at Ibis, the staff is amazing. Well trained, kind, polite, professional, ready to help, they made me feel fine in any moment.

Another plus for Ibis Museo is the position. The hotel is strategically located in a central neighbourhood but not right in the centre, which means you're staying in a quieter area instead of dealing with the chaos of the most crowded streets. The Cathedral square is about 15 minutes away, the restaurant area of Macarena only 5 minutes away and all around it's full of shops, fast food, pubs, everything you need. If you're travelling on public transport, in front of the hotel there's a Transmilenio station directly linked to the airport.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Juan M G, Front Office Manager at Ibis Bogota Museo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Dear Guest.

It´s our pleasure your review and it is very important to us, we work every day to satisfy our customers and make them feel as in home.

We hope you come back to visit us soon.

Dianne Rivera