“It was OK”
Review of Local By Rausch

Local By Rausch
Ranked #120 of 3 348 Restaurants in Bogota
Description: Local By Rausch is a new proposal of Colombian flavors .
Description: Local By Rausch is a new proposal of Colombian flavors .
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

The Rausch has a good name when you talk restaurants in Bogota,

We went for lunch on past Sunday, it was kind of full and they sat us in one small table, too small for 3!

I ordered the octopus as entree, it was good but too small, then the ‘pollo sudado’, it was also good but, what can go wrong when you order chicken?

Last but not least, the dessert I choose was the Creme Brulee with 3 Leches, it was good, excellent I should say!

One thing I told them was to slow down bringing the food to the table, I ess still working on my octopus and the chicken was already in the table!

Price, like any other Rausch’s restaurant, not cheap.

Gerencia L, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Local By Rausch, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Hello Ramen. Thank you very much for visiting us and live the experience in local, we apologize for certain unforeseen events, it does not happen. We appreciate your comment Come back soon. regards

Reviewed 17 November 2017

I like this restaurant, its gastronomic proposal based on Colombian food, the food flavor full of pacific and Colombian aroms. Good restaurant.

Gerencia L, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Local By Rausch, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Hello Fabian. Thanks for your visit. We liked receiving it. Come back soon

Reviewed 13 November 2017

The food is amazing I had the opportunity to meet one of thw owners and the attendance was amazing. You should try everything on the menu I will return asap I have the opportunity to come back to Bogota

Gerencia L, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Local By Rausch, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Hello Emilio. A pleasure for us to have received it. We are happy to hear your experience at Local. Come back soon. We will wait for you.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Contemporary cuisine restaurant that serves traditional Colombian food with a modern touch. It has a really cozy environment and some comfortable sofas for you to sit. It's owned by the Rausch brothers, famous Colombian chefs.

It has a variety of delicious entrees, especially the ceviches and the fish cakes. You should try octopus with coconut rice, very good option!

Prices are a above average but considering it's a place owned by famous chefs and the food os really good, it's worth it!

Gerencia L, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Local By Rausch, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Hello Rodrigo. We are very grateful for such a valuable comment, how happy we are for your visit and to know your experience. Come back soon. Greetings.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

Loved it. Like the concept. Great menu, very original and great recommendations from the waiters. The Chef himself looks after his guests, he cannot miss. I prefer Criterion, their other restaurant but this one is a great pic if you want to try local delicacies.

Gerencia L, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Local By Rausch, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Hello Mayke. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. You will always be welcome in our different restaurants. Come back soon