“Good, cheap and crazy fast”

El Carnal Comida Mexicana al Pastor
Ranked #227 of 3 348 Restaurants in Bogota
Price range: US$2 - US$6
Neighbourhood: Chapinero
Description: We are the authentic food from Mexico al Pastor. Our passion is to offer an unique and delicious experience of any of our dishes, made with fresh ingredients and prepare immediately with an exceptional quality of flavors. We have a large variety of dishes in our menu including vegetarian food.
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I went to a small joint near Javieriana University, you order on the desk and they'll take it to your table.

The service is quite fast, the burritos are really good, although the nachos have a zero-taste sauce, I wouldn't order it again, but definitely would head back for a burrito lunch.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

This visit was in Hayuelos restaurant. The service was good and really fast. The restaurant offers nice Mexican food. The prices are adequate for what they offer and are big.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Order ala carte tacos and burritos -- mix and swap. Comes out quick, no frills in the dining experience, kind of basic accommodations. Food was decent and very cheap.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

The food is good and the burritos are a very good relation cost benefit. It is very tasty and not too spicy. Dishes for every tasty needs including very good veggy burritos.

Reviewed 25 January 2016 via mobile

Looking for a nice burrito I decided to try this restaurant at Portal de la 80. The personnel greeted me, but was looking tired and uninterested. After some minutes I got my burrito. The meat seemed ok, but the tortilla was very dry. Only with a lot of sauce, this burrito was edible. Maybe I am spoiled because I have been in Mexico, but I think they can do better!