“Excellent Death Road, Huayna Potosi, Pampas and Madidi jungle tour!”
Review of Inca Land Tours

Inca Land Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Inca Land Tours is a travel agency and tourism com more than 30 years experience in Bolivia and Peru , we are dedicated to adventure tourism , climbing , hiking, classic tourism, biking and much more, contact us
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Visited 5 different tour companies for the above tours and was offered a very good price to book them all through Inca land tours and we were so glad that we did!! All our guides were good however only Spanish speaking, all tour food was great and itineraries were the same or better than competitor companies.

We were hesitant at first to book everything through Inca land due to negative reviews from other users but we took the chance as the reviews were all quite old and we have no regrets!! Definitely recommended

Inca L, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Inca Land Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Good morning !!! Thanks for your comments and the trust you have placed in us, we are glad to see that the service you received has been to your liking and that you enjoyed it.
Regards

"bol"
in 2 reviews
"climb"

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Yesterday I did the 2 day condoriri trek in which we climbed peak Austria (5350m). Everything went really smoothly and my guide, Victor, was great. He made me excellent vegetarian food and explained a lot about the mountains around us.

Inca L, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Inca Land Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Hello! Thank you very much for the time invested in sharing your opinion on Tripadvisor! We are glad to know that you enjoyed your experience with us.
A greeting!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I booked 2 treks with them, the staff was great, caring and thoughtull. William, the guide is very kind and made the trip the success that it was. Ask for him!

Inca L, Director Comercial at Inca Land Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to send us your comment, which serves as feedback for our company.
Thank you for your comments, and for sharing your experience with us.
We hope to hear from you in the future, kind regards

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I want to reccomand my 2 guides for the past week in La Pas, William and Ricardo gave me good experience combained with great atmosphere and good english.
Thank you for everything it were a pleasure.

See more reviews
Reviewed 7 March 2018

Both our tours were very good organised. Only the snack for the death road wasn't Vegan while I told them. But for the Huayna Potosi trek they made perfect Vegan meals for me. The tour guides were very skilled, have patience and make sure you are informed well before the tour starts! And besides that they are super friendly and funny too. Our guide for Huayna Potosi was Ramiro and he is very skilled and super cool, I felt really comfortable with him doing such a difficult trek because of the altitude. Only the last day I expect some more food when you come down after such a long night/morning hike, but they made extra soup for us in basecamp two. I would suggest adding a lunch or late breakfast when you come down. But we are very happy with Inca Land tours and the guides! Great fun and experience!