Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$168
Reviews (1 808)
1 808 results
1 237
1 237
All reviews peruvian restaurant swimming classes private beach beautiful hotel pool bar room service etihad towers late check luxury hotel the club lounge enjoyed my stay house keeping limo hind mr arabian al
Selected filters
67 - 72 of 1 808 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wonderful place and wonderful staff, we will surely comeback. We love the privacy and attentiveness of everyone.thank you so much for the wonderful experienced. I would love to recommend to all my friend’s,

Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com
Bab Al Qasr Hotel, General Manager at Bab Al Qasr Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear kayemartinez019,

Great to hear that you're enjoying your stay here at Bab Al Qasr despite the uncertain times. We are most pleased to know that you had a memorable stay experience with us. We appreciate your kind review of Bab Al Qasr Hotel and Residences.

We look forward to welcome you back with us soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I Wana say many Thanks to Mr.Rey and Ms.Caroline for their fully support. the visit to BAB AL GASER was exceed the expection. The service was more than wonderful, thanks for all of BAB AL QASER FAMILY, and many thanks for both of you guys. Please visit this hotel .it is the best ever.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I had a phenomenal anniversary weekend and the entire staff was incredible. The view from our room was breathtaking and the hotel amenities were top notch. Our 2 year old daughter had an amazing time and the friendly staff made her feel special. I will highly recommend the hotel to anyone visiting the

Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com
Bab Al Qasr Hotel, General Manager at Bab Al Qasr Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear VincentTroy83,

Thank you for allowing us to celebrate this very special occasion with you.

Please be sure that we will pass your praises to our team and you can be certain they will appreciate your very kind words.

Thank you again for staying with us and we wish you many more years together filled with love, happiness and prosperity.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It’s a great hotel and a great stuff as we especially M. Baly he was very helpful with everything and very polite to be honest he’s one of the best people I’ve got to deal with during my stay in Bab Al-Qasr. I was very lucky to deal with him.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank raneem-1999

Dear Raneem-1999,

Thank you for your review and for taking the time to recognize the service provided by Mohammed Baly.
I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay here. Receiving great reviews like these means the world to us!

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We celebrated our 4th anniversary by having a staycation at the Bab Al Qasr. The staff was very helpful and accomodating all around. They provided our baby with a crib and were very friendly. The food was very good and the restaurant staff helped make us feel comfortable. It was a bit too cold to enjoy the beach and pool, but plan to come again so our baby can enjoy the private beach. Also, if you are coming from out of town, it is in a great location with a number of nearby attractions (Emirates Palace, Presidential Palace, Corniche, Heritage Village and the Marina Mall). We highly recommend!

Dear John C,

Thank you very much for choosing Bab Al Qasr Hotel and Residences to celebrate your anniversary and allowing us to be part of this special occasion. I am so pleased that you had a wonderful stay however what makes me the happiest is the words you use to describe the hotel team and how they made you feel. All thanks to our warm and dedicated team who always go the extra mile to delight our guests. It would definitely be our pleasure to welcome you back on your future stay or celebrations.

Thank you once again and on behalf of the entire team, I hope to welcome you back on your future visit here in Abu Dhabi.