All reviewspool cafetikkaworld tradenice staysea viewhigher floorfront officeabu dhabi cityreception staffnice hotelbusiness tripstandard roomspecial thanksroom servicestayed for nightsmarina mallsameer
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Great great great! . I decided to stay at tryp hotel coz of the genuine happiness that they are giving me , . Through check in and the services are always beyond expectation , the restaurant, the bar! . Upon check out which is done by joana and yanik they are funny and you will leave with a smile on your face! Thank you and will come back !! Eveythiing is 100% !!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
TRYP_AbuDhabi, Manager at Tryp by Wyndham Abu Dhabi City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Cluzterz,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at TRYP by Wyndham Abu Dhabi City Center. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

great location near to public beech nice bed great background music is very nice live football matches at rockpool nice swimming pool lunch was very tasty and fresh wifi speed are great nice and clean hotel se you soon...

Room Tip: sea and city view
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Mr.Azmat,

I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at TRYP Hotel, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

It was my third time that i stayed in this hotel. The rooms are very clean and super cute. Staff are ok. Special thanks to Joseph from housekeeping department who did amazing set up as I wanted to suprise my boyfriend. See you again soon...

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
HDeadSea, Manager at Tryp by Wyndham Abu Dhabi City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Daobrad ,

I am particularly pleased that you are a regular & loyal guest which is somthing we treasure. I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. Here at TRYP Hotels, we continuously strive to exceed your expectations.

Costandi Kiriazi
Director of front office
Tryp By Wyndham

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

The Customer service representative at the front desk, front desk Supervisor Jhoanne was very rude to me whilst checking out.

The check out took the longest time and they kept attending to other guests while I was waiting.

They also made me pay for the valet parking even though I was a guest at the hotel.

A very upset customer (22 June 2018 1 PM)

Dear Mr.Mohamed,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at TRYP by Wyndham Abu Dhabi City Center. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Your feedback is very important to us, and I am saddened to hear that check out not meet with your expectation. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at TRYP Hotel, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Swimming pool sometimes was dirty and they just put in front of you cleaning liquid inside without informing others that it's not allowed to swim there by any signs. But mostly one of lifeguards at swimming pool, Indian, was so outrageous! Instead of paying attention on a safety- his paying attention how plain is your swimming shorts and did you wear underwear under swimming shorts or not. Complains to receptionists doesn't lead to any changes. Not friendly Indian lifeguard, checked twice expiration of my hotel card! Because of this things described upon - I'll NEVER become your guest again.

Dear Make124,

Your feedback is very important to us, Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent any future occurrences. Here at TRYP Hotels, we continuously strive to meet your needs and expectations.

Costandi Kiriazi