Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$62
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$153
US$128
Novel Hotel City Center(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$52
US$98
US$81
US$55
US$36
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$45/night.

US$174
Reviews (2 140)
2 140 results
1 578
1 578
All reviewsrooftop poolrecommend this hotelexcellent hotelstar hotelroom serviceroom was spaciousenjoyed my stayspecial thanksbuffet breakfastmarina mallyas islandfoundryblackwellcornichekahramanbalconguru
21 - 26 of 2 140 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been in UAE for past 20 years.
Having more than 2000 hotel nights.
Across all hotels in the area.
Worth to say that Southern sun facility is state of art and real flag ship.
The spirit and effectiveness of the reception manager, concierge and security Guards amazed me.
They were very cooperative and professional.

Let me elaborate here,
It is not just a smile and good welcoming, it is in there DNA they serve with hands and hearts.

Raise the hate for the crew.
I will always recommend that hotel for colleges and co workers.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
PierreDelfau, General Manager at Southern Sun Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear batemans2017,
Thank you so much for the time you took to post this review and your most valued feedback, especially coming from a well travelled Guests. I am especially appreciative for the fact that you have found our Associates to be so genuine and I am delighted that have made a real difference during your time with us. The Team and I look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A female receptionist, her name is KIA. When I checked in, i am fully aware that guest are required to give a deposit but what I didn't like was that she had to really have me go outside on a hot afternoon and withdraw some money just for the deposits even tho I told her that i will give it later on once i have the cash. And once i got the cash, she really had me waiting in line again after 3 or 4 guests. And again at check out, it's her again.. she didn't even ask me how's my stay which is really disappointing knowing that on the day of my check in she asked a British guy about their stay.. and what's more disappointing was that she couldn't be flexible.. when I asked for a scissor to cut something obviously, she said that hotels don't provide scissors.. i know it's for security purposes but the fact that i was in the lobby to cut something, I think it's not an issue of security anymore.. it's an issue that she couldn't be more flexible and the fact that the entire process SHE IS NOT SMILING

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank kio1519
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel was very nice room was great and big enough everything was perfect especially the breakfast buffet a lot of variety and staff were awesome too this is the second time in this lovely hotel thanks everyone for the hospitality

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
PierreDelfau, General Manager at Southern Sun Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Msas5180,
Thank you for this great review and for giving us top marks. I really appreciate your comments and especially for recognising the great Associates we have in our property. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had to wait over 30 minutes for an iron. I went downstairs to request one at the front desk. Eventually I changed my outfit selection so that I wouldn't be late for my event as my 2nd request also went unfilled after 10 minutes.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Tsogo Sun Hotels

Dear 818albertag,
Thank you for your recent visit and please accept my apology for the delay in delivering the iron and ironing board to your room. Although the Hotel is running at high occupancy, this should not have occurred and we could have reacted better to your urgent request. I do hope that this will not stop you from returning and that we will be able to welcome you back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice, spacious, room.
Very helpful and approachable staff at the front desk.
The food from the room service was delicious.
The bathroom was clean and tidy.
Located in a central, super convenient spot.
Highly recommended

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Penny K

Dear Penny K,
Thank you so much for your post and your feedback. I am delighted to see that you have given us top marks and really enjoyed our facilities and service. The Team and I look forward to seeing you back.