Reviews (3 026)
3 027 results
1 815
1 815
All reviews between flights costa coffee hour layover long layover connecting flight rooftop pool free shuttle an early flight night's sleep family room an overnight stay perfect location short stay shuttle service yas island yas mall booked this hotel
296 - 301 of 3 027 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I had a business trip to Abu Dhabi and I choose to stay at Premier Inn airport hotel. It was amazing since its connected thru the airport and was abe to access my office easily. Thumbs up to the front office team especially to the phiippine guy who's in training I think name Mark he help me with my luggage as I am travelling with lots of suitcase and it's difficult for me to carry those luggage as I have a broken leg and little old too bad for the hotel that they don't have bell boy but huge thanks to this handsome guy for helping me and giving me a special treatment. Has a good smile. I also had nice bfast at the restaurant thanks guys and cheers

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Fantastic place to stay. I had a 16hr stopover in Abu Dahbi and having the ability to book a hotel room with no notice and friendly staff was fantastic. It turned a long stopover into a good excuse to relax.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Excellent bed and breakfast, value for money, very good service, we are overall satisfied. Considering the pricey food and beverage at the airport, we got a value for money breakfast during our stay in the hotel. Will sure stay again. And oh.. only 1 set back, there aren't many tv channels in English and the cable TV quality is poor.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018

If you are travelling into or out of Abu Dhabi airport, or even if you are there for a few days business this hotel is an excellent choice, particularly if on business and renting a car.
The staff are fast and efficient; the F&B is high quality, the rooms are a good size - clean and surprisingly quiet surprisingly quiet. Better still there is a high quality 24 x 7 restaurant with excellent parking. This is one of the best hotels at the airport and better value and quality than some at a higher price point on nearby Yas Island.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pratibha B, Manager at Premier Inn Abu Dhabi International Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear George T,

We are delighted to know that you had an excellent stay with us. Comments such as yours on our product, services and our team members shall motivate us to walk that extra mile for delivering service excellence.
It was certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Regards
Pratibha V.Bankar
Book our best available rates through our brand new Premier Inn Website

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Very conveniently located at the airport and perfect for night stay before fly....helpful and prompt sevirce available on request for housekeeping and in-room dining..room size also perfect for a family of 4.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family