“Perfect ”

Cappuccino's Cafe
Reserve a table
Ranked #18 of 99 Coffee & Tea in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$5 - US$50
Description: Overlooking the hustle and bustle of Hamdan Bin Mohammed Street, Cappuccino's is the perfect venue for a business meeting or an afternoon espresso; offering professional but unobtrusive service along with an extensive range of food and beverages.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Perfect for so many point , service , smile and food . Recommended place to have easy lunch . For a lunch with friends

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (20)

Reviewed 9 August 2020

the Coffee here was amazing, we actually had cold coffee, nice huge lounge area, very nice staff, great views of the hamdan street

Date of visit: August 2020
Reviewed 25 December 2019 via mobile

Good place to order coffee and read a newspaper
The staff are incredibly nice and very welcoming
I will come back

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed 25 April 2019

Went in person to order a birthday cake using Groupon... I got a call back to say they couldn't meet the time I wanted it delivered and they gave me other options. I called back like 5 times to speak to the waitress I initially spoke to but she was unavailable or phone busy! I ended up leaving a message for another waitress that I was fine with the amended time
I called on the day of pick up only to be told that the order wasn't placed as the initial waitress didn't get the message I left so she didn't go ahead with the order!

I am giving a two star cos the initial waiter was quite nice on the day of placing order and on pick up date she really tried her best to see what can be done to make up for their mistake by this point I didn't have much faith in the business again so I went somewhere else instead!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed 29 October 2018

The Cafe very good place to meet for business or doing some work in your laptop while enjoying your cup of coffee or having a snack.

Date of visit: October 2018