US$90
US$87
Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$71
US$68
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$157
US$128
Yas Island Rotana(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$88
Novel Hotel City Center(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$52
US$174
US$169
Southern Sun Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$319
Priceline
Reviews (1 727)
1 727 results
All reviewsflavours restaurantla mammatavern pubel sombrerocloud barclub roompool barprivate beachenglish pubsmall balconycorniche roadhealth clubconstruction sitekids poolnon smokingrestaurants and barsfantastic stay
7 - 12 of 1 727 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here a week ago and had an amazing experience while our newborn babies were in NICU in the corniche hospital next door as we live a 40min drive away it made life easier with spending so much time at the hospital.

I left my kindle in the hotel room and called today and was told you had received it. So I came to the hotel this evening to collect and then was told by the guy on reception it was with another staff member and would take 20min so I told I’ll go next door to the tavern. When I returned to collect the moron on reception refused to stamp my valet receipt and told me I had to pay because “i went to the pub”. He was rude and unhelpful to the point where the guest checking in at the time laughed and me and said “unreal”. It’s only 10aed that the fee is but the fact I spent 8000aed plus the week before and the only reason I went to the “pub” was because I was told it’s gonna take 20min to retrieve. When my wife called earlier and said what time we’d be arriving.

Like I said when we came last week we had an amazing experience and the staff couldn’t do enough. But pillocks like this just leave a bad taste in your mouth.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
ManagerSheratonAUH, Front Office Manager at Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Joe,

Thank you for posting your comments regarding your recent experience with us. We are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and we hope your babies are doing fine.
While I truly consider that the wording used in qualifying our associate is very strong, I would like to bring to your attention that our valet service is payable for all guests who are not having a room in our hotel at that specific moment. I completely understand that this was an exceptional situation, I sincerely regret the way it has been handled.
We hope we will have the opportunity in welcoming you in the future together with your new babies.

With best regards,

Diana Martinet

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

had the most amazing stay at this hotel. experience was unique and the staff extremely friendly and helpful. food was good and the own private beach is not much to boast about, but when you are in the city, this was a welcome sight

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

we were there last weekend with the whole family ( parents - brother and sister- grandchildren) and we mentioned that it was my parents anniversary - the front desk employee that checked us in ( i think his name was Kizmet or kismet ? ) was absolutely amazing !! so friendly,and nice , and arranged for some sweets to be put in my parents room- not only that , they had rose petals and a nice arrangement of towels ( heart shape) made on their bed - AND the " pièce de résistance" was that the whole front desk took a minute out of their day to hand sign a "happy anniversary" card for my parents!!
love the hotel, love the food ! and an amazing staff ! thank you Sheraton for this great weekend.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our stay at the Sheraton Hotel and Resort in Abu Dhabi gave us a once in a lifetime experience. Not familiar with the hospitality of the Arabic Emirates we enjoyed the pampering given to us by the excellent hotel-staff enormously. The staff are without any exception an example to all in the hotelbusiness. Everything in this hotel was organised by them perfectly, from our arrival to our checkout.
We enjoyed every minute of our stay. The room we stayed in was probably one of the smallest but there was plenty of space for the two of us and had a nice view over the resort. A very nice bathroom with all luxury and fresh towels every day, sometimes even twice a day when showering after swimming, completed the room. Every other day the bed linen was changed.
As we had a club-room with access to the lounge we had the benefit of snacks and (non alcohol)drinks all day long. The free choice for having either lunch or dinner that came with the booking made it unnecessary to have dinner elsewhere and saved us extra expenses.
The breakfast buffet with choice of cold and warm was exceptional, never seen anything like this before.
The buffet-dinners were great, always great and different choice of meals with origins from all over the world.
As we were there during the last days of the Ramadan we had the privilege to join at the last Iftar of the Ramadan. It was a great evening having the possibility to taste all the different flavors of the buffet that evening.
As it was very hot during our stay we had a daily swim in the hotel lagoon which also had a nice beach-area to pick up a tan.
The free hotel valetparking was a great + for us, no worries about finding a parkingspace.
All in all we had a great time!

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel has a 5 star rating but should be 2 at the most
The hotel is old and shabby, the rooms were clean but sheets were frayed and sime had hikes in The room was a twin room but was so small there was nowhere to put your cases so we tripped over them every time we moved. We had booked all inclusive but were not told you were only allowed certain food and drinks in certain restaurants . The vital staff in the flavours restaurant with the exception of one guy were rude and unhelpful in particular a woman from Nepal who obviously had an issue with us for whatever reason and made sure we knew it. Due to receiving some very bad news we had to check out after 6 nights although we were supposed to there for 14 nights and all the hotel were interested in was making sure they got the full 23 nights tourist tax snd then said if you want it back try and claim it from your travel agent I visit Abu Dhabi twice a year and this is the worst hotel I have ever been in Several people were seen complaining about one thing or another but nobody at this hotel gives a toss!!! My advice DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
ManagerSheratonAUH, Manager at Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jo P,

Thank you for writing feedback about your most recent stay at Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort.

I was disappointed to learn that you did not have a pleasant stay with us and that you had to leave early. I am sorry to hear that you received bad news, hope that you reached home safely and everything is well.

In the meantime, I would like to inform you that your Tourism Fee refund is already under process for the remainder of your stay. There was a mistake in reading the rate terms, hence the receptionist advised you to contact the travel agency. Please accept my sincere apologies for this inconvenience, we’ve already briefed the team about it and I assure you that similar instances will not recur in the future.

With regards to the All Inclusive package, kindly note that we have fixed contracts with our partner travel agencies and all the terms and conditions of the package are confirmed before being sent to the guest. Therefore, I recommend you to discuss this particular matter with your travel agency.

All in all, I truly appreciate your constructive feedback and thank you once again to taking time to share your comments with us. I assure you that all the valid points you raised in your review are taken seriously by the team. The needful actions will be taken at the earliest in order for us to improve and continue our passionate efforts in delivering high level of service to the guests.

Should there be anything else that I can assist you with, please feel free to reach out to me at Diana.Martinet@sheraton.com.

Warm Regards,