Free cancellation until 29/07
US$79
US$62
Hotels.com
Park Inn by Radisson Abu Dhabi Yas Island(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
Book now, pay at stay
US$153
US$128
Southern Sun Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$58
Novel Hotel City Center(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$52
US$60
US$36
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$45/night.

US$178
Priceline
  • Pool
Reviews (1 726)
1 726 results
All reviewsflavours restaurantla mammatavern pubel sombrerocloud barclub roompool barprivate beachenglish pubsmall balconycorniche roadhealth clubconstruction sitekids poolnon smokingrestaurants and barsfantastic stay
7 - 12 of 1 726 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

had the most amazing stay at this hotel. experience was unique and the staff extremely friendly and helpful. food was good and the own private beach is not much to boast about, but when you are in the city, this was a welcome sight

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

we were there last weekend with the whole family ( parents - brother and sister- grandchildren) and we mentioned that it was my parents anniversary - the front desk employee that checked us in ( i think his name was Kizmet or kismet ? ) was absolutely amazing !! so friendly,and nice , and arranged for some sweets to be put in my parents room- not only that , they had rose petals and a nice arrangement of towels ( heart shape) made on their bed - AND the " pièce de résistance" was that the whole front desk took a minute out of their day to hand sign a "happy anniversary" card for my parents!!
love the hotel, love the food ! and an amazing staff ! thank you Sheraton for this great weekend.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our stay at the Sheraton Hotel and Resort in Abu Dhabi gave us a once in a lifetime experience. Not familiar with the hospitality of the Arabic Emirates we enjoyed the pampering given to us by the excellent hotel-staff enormously. The staff are without any exception an example to all in the hotelbusiness. Everything in this hotel was organised by them perfectly, from our arrival to our checkout.
We enjoyed every minute of our stay. The room we stayed in was probably one of the smallest but there was plenty of space for the two of us and had a nice view over the resort. A very nice bathroom with all luxury and fresh towels every day, sometimes even twice a day when showering after swimming, completed the room. Every other day the bed linen was changed.
As we had a club-room with access to the lounge we had the benefit of snacks and (non alcohol)drinks all day long. The free choice for having either lunch or dinner that came with the booking made it unnecessary to have dinner elsewhere and saved us extra expenses.
The breakfast buffet with choice of cold and warm was exceptional, never seen anything like this before.
The buffet-dinners were great, always great and different choice of meals with origins from all over the world.
As we were there during the last days of the Ramadan we had the privilege to join at the last Iftar of the Ramadan. It was a great evening having the possibility to taste all the different flavors of the buffet that evening.
As it was very hot during our stay we had a daily swim in the hotel lagoon which also had a nice beach-area to pick up a tan.
The free hotel valetparking was a great + for us, no worries about finding a parkingspace.
All in all we had a great time!

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel has a 5 star rating but should be 2 at the most
The hotel is old and shabby, the rooms were clean but sheets were frayed and sime had hikes in The room was a twin room but was so small there was nowhere to put your cases so we tripped over them every time we moved. We had booked all inclusive but were not told you were only allowed certain food and drinks in certain restaurants . The vital staff in the flavours restaurant with the exception of one guy were rude and unhelpful in particular a woman from Nepal who obviously had an issue with us for whatever reason and made sure we knew it. Due to receiving some very bad news we had to check out after 6 nights although we were supposed to there for 14 nights and all the hotel were interested in was making sure they got the full 23 nights tourist tax snd then said if you want it back try and claim it from your travel agent I visit Abu Dhabi twice a year and this is the worst hotel I have ever been in Several people were seen complaining about one thing or another but nobody at this hotel gives a toss!!! My advice DO NOT GO HERE!!!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
ManagerSheratonAUH, Manager at Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jo P,

Thank you for writing feedback about your most recent stay at Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort.

I was disappointed to learn that you did not have a pleasant stay with us and that you had to leave early. I am sorry to hear that you received bad news, hope that you reached home safely and everything is well.

In the meantime, I would like to inform you that your Tourism Fee refund is already under process for the remainder of your stay. There was a mistake in reading the rate terms, hence the receptionist advised you to contact the travel agency. Please accept my sincere apologies for this inconvenience, we’ve already briefed the team about it and I assure you that similar instances will not recur in the future.

With regards to the All Inclusive package, kindly note that we have fixed contracts with our partner travel agencies and all the terms and conditions of the package are confirmed before being sent to the guest. Therefore, I recommend you to discuss this particular matter with your travel agency.

All in all, I truly appreciate your constructive feedback and thank you once again to taking time to share your comments with us. I assure you that all the valid points you raised in your review are taken seriously by the team. The needful actions will be taken at the earliest in order for us to improve and continue our passionate efforts in delivering high level of service to the guests.

Should there be anything else that I can assist you with, please feel free to reach out to me at Diana.Martinet@sheraton.com.

Warm Regards,
DIANA MARTINET
Director of Guest Services

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Sheraton for just 1 night in June 2018. I just reached Spire level at IHG hotels so decided it was time to build up my SPG points instead. When in the City I usually stay at Le Royal Meridien but thought I should at least try the Sheraton.

I knew the hotel was fairly old so kept my expectations low. Valet parking was quick but I noticed all the cars were left in the full sun. Check in was fast & courteous and I was assigned a room on the 3rd floor. When I reached the room it was adjacent to the lift and quite smelly (old aircon ?) so I called down to reception to ask for a quieter room and they kindly moved me to the Club floor, level 7.

The two rooms looked identical but the new room didn’t smell as strongly so I settled in. The rooms are tiny - barely enough floor space to leave one suitcase open. There’s a nice desk area (photo enclosed). The bed was very comfortable.

I went for a walk: it was the last day of Ramadan and around 45 degrees outside. The pool area was packed, the beach area less so.

I had lunch in the coffee shop off the lobby - tasty and reasonably priced. Shame about the smokers but that’s to be expected in this part of the world.

Back to my room to relax. There was only one English language channel (BBC News) so I tried plugging my Fire Stick into the side of the TV - unfortunately the TV remote would not allow me to select an HDMI port and there were no buttons on the TV itself to try and override the remote. There was however a DVD player (as if anyone travels with DVDs...). So no TV.

The next morning I looked again and there were more English channels tucked away on another screen.

I wanted to have some cold water so tried the fridge: everything in there was room temperature. I called for someone to look at the fridge but by the next morning the improvement was minimal.

Being an old room there were no bedside power points but there was one in the desk area of the room - strangely it was the Asian / French round pin style. I had an adaptor with me so no problem.

I went for another walk - this time I noticed how low the ceilings are in the corridors - I am 6 feet 2 inches tall - the ceiling is barely 6 inches above my head, and I had to duck to avoid hitting my head on the Exit signs. Dangerous if you’re taller than me.

I had a bath in the super-short bath tub but beautifully tiled - and had an early night. It quickly became clear how thin the bedroom door is - any guest walking past in the corridor could be clearly heard. I turned up the aircon fan and eventually got to sleep.

I’m glad I did have an early night as the prayer call at 5:20am from the local mosque was loud - really loud. It went on, and on, and on for a 25 full minutes. You would need to be a heavy sleeper or be wearing earplugs to not wake, and stay awake.

The breakfast was good: a decent selection of tasty, well presented food in a light, airy setting.

I can now tick the Sheraton off my list of Abu Dhabi hotels to try, but I won’t be returning.

I checked out of the Sheraton and drove 5 minutes to Le Royal Meridien and checked into a beautiful modern room at least twice the size with lovely water views for less than I paid at the Sheraton.

Oh, I collected my car and saw that valet parking had left the entire bonnet sticking out into the oncoming traffic (picture enclosed).

I believe this is a balanced review. The main reason I pay extra to stay in a 5 star hotel is to get a decent sleep - this was sadly lacking at the Sheraton and so I’m giving it just 2 stars.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank dbenne22_12
Bini P, Manager at Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about us on TripAdvisor. Your feedback is important to us and it was disappointing to read that we have not met your expectations on this occasion. I am sorry to hear that the entire experience was not up to your expectations in terms of the room condition, television, mini-bar, valet parking. Your valuable comments have been discussed with the respective departments and thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

At the same time, I am delighted to read the positive findings during your stay with us as well. I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future. We are here to ensure that our customers have a wonderful experience and we strive to offer them the best possible conditions to do so.

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to email me directly at bini.panicker@sheraton.com.

I hope that despite the inconveniences, you will choose to stay with us again in future.

With best regards,