2 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (1 887)
1 888 results
1 364
1 364
All reviews waves pool bar chef maya house keeping mushrif mall special thanks housekeeping service big thanks clean rooms enjoyed my stay front office very nice hotel special mention nice stay reception staff mr rania amar
Selected filters
21 - 26 of 1 888 reviews
Reviewed 5 April 2021

Despite the situation of being on quarentine, the staff did their best so my stay was enjoyable. Special thanks for the housekeeping (Mohan and Ram) on making sure I had everything I needed. Is only nit getting 5 stars because the food could be a little better, but that is probably my company fault and not the hotel.

1  Thank Daniel_Leite1989
Souffian Zaeraoui, General Manager at Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2021

Dear Daniel Leite,

"Thank you for staying with us.
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay despite some shortcomings.
We assure you that we will take measures to improve the level of our services.
At Novotel we strive to provide the best services to all our guests so your comments are important to us.
Thank you for your comment and we are looking forward to your stay with us again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 April 2021

Great place. Nice. Calm. High experience staff . Helpful and manager ( Rony ) very helpful .

I would like thanks all team specialy ( Roy ) the best one
He make mojito I have ever .

Which for u more successful.

Regards.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank F7441JIhusseina
Souffian Zaeraoui, General Manager at Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Dear Hussein,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your experienced at WAVES BAR

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback regarding the staff's hospitality and good service. I will share your compliments with the team and I am certain that your feedback will serve as an inspiration as we continuously effort to provide superb experience to our guests.

Looking forward to welcoming you back and hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 29 March 2021

It's a really great hotel to visit. Rooms are very comfy and nice, customer care service is very good. I would like to mention some names I remember Mr Waqas from engineering dept. and Mr Nitesh from housekeeping for doing the good and timely maintenance. I would like to visit again for sure.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank sharvilb2021
Souffian Zaeraoui, General Manager at Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Dear Sharvil B,

Thank you for staying at the Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan.

We very much appreciate your positive feedback and delighted that you had a fantastic stay with us. Likewise, it is a pleasure to note that you were pleased with our rooms and were well impressed by our team's hospitality.

Fulfilling our guest expectation is truly rewarding. Thank you for your positive feedback, and it will be our pleasure to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2021

First of all it was my first experience in novotel al bustan and will not be definitely the last its a 4 star hotel with 5 stars service. It’s started by receptionist rania she made the check-in with a unique hospitality that she let me felt very comfort . She provided full service with encouraging me to make the locality free membership that i believe i will use worldwide for all accor hotels that’s good approach from her plus she provide me an early check-in without any charges as she felt that i was so tired after a long trip from ras al khaima with late checkout . Upon checkout i meet her too i was lucky for sure to experience another welcome . There’s a nice place of shisha in rooftop with good ambiance plus they served starbucks too in a small cafe in the lobby. The rooms are clean & sanitized with good road vue.

1  Thank L9698IQmohamedd
Souffian Zaeraoui, General Manager at Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2021

Dear Mohamed D,

We are happy that your experience during your visit was to your expectations.
It will be our delight to have you again with us.

Reviewed 26 March 2021

I'm really happy with the intier service from the hotel, but housekeeping is the one of the best service at that hotel, really impressed with AMAR RAJ. Keep it up, well done, this gay is working from their heart.

1  Thank rahimullahk2021

Dear Rahimullah K,

"Thank you for your positive feedback following your stay at the Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan.
We are happy that your experience during your visit was to your expectations.
It will be our delight to have you again with us.