Lowest prices for your stay
US$57
Reviews (2 299)
2 300 results
1 471
1 471
All reviews afya restaurant private beach the club lounge cool box grand mosque beach staff deluxe room sea view front office valet parking main restaurant late check special mention special thanks souk shangri desi
Selected filters
43 - 48 of 2 300 reviews
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

I had the pleasure to stay at this amazing hotel with kindest and sweetest staff, great food and stunning beach view.

I’d like to give a special thanks to the staff members Isabel and Rishan , who helped my stay be comfortable and check in procedures to be smooth and effortless.

If you’re looking for a romantic hotel weekend getaway with a long walk on the beach or a romantic dinner, this is the place you want to go.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ahmed Issa, General Manager at Traders Hotel, Qaryat Al Beri, Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Dear rayberry93,

Thank you for the wonderful review. I am very pleased that you had a fantastic experience on your recent stay with us. I will pass on the kind feedback to all our staff members. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Trader’s is excellent. The bed is REALLY comfortable. The perfect balance of firm and huggy. Good for cuddling. Lol ... The beach area is special. Relaxing, clean, pretty ... Breakfast was really good, definitely stands out from other luxury hotels ... All the staff treat you with dignity and respect ... and seem genuinely kind and about there business. Ok

And, Carmen and Isabel are amazing. Carmen met me at Check In and did everything she could to help make our 20th Anniversary getaway top shelf.

Definitely visiting again. 5 stars. Ok

Dear bravojay,

Thank you for sharing this gracious piece of feedback on Traders Hoteli. I am delighted that you had a fantastic experience on your recent stay with us, and I will most certainly pass on the kind feedback to all our staff members. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

We very much appreciate the warm welcome we received from the staffs of Traders hotel. Isabel, Carmen & Ahmed were so accomodating and kind to give us an upgrade and they enthusiastically assist us on our needs. The customer service is excellent,satisfied customer here. Thank you so much!!! The room was spacious & comfortable. We love the view and amenities of the hotel.Our short staycation was worthwhile here in traders.

Dear Nikolitravels2630,

Thank you for your kind words, we are overjoyed that you have been satisfied with our service, and it is truly an encouragement for us to go the extra mile in ensuring a great experience to each of our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Excellent handling ,staff in reception is very friendly
And make me very happy, i love the hotel so much
And the The hotel has a very beautiful view of the sea and there are activities such as a barbecue on the beach
Thk

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear 70ramyk,

Thank you for your wonderful praise, we are delighted to understand that you had a great experience with us during your stay. We are additionally pleased to learn that you have enjoyed our facilities and services. We hope to welcome you back soon to Traders in the near future.

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

It was a relief to know that my friends and I would be able to have our staycation. It’s been months before we could go out and this was a relief.
The receptionist was very welcoming and so did the other staff. They’re always attentive to our needs.
The good thing was that we had the pool and the beach to ourselves
This had been a place of my choice. Good thing my friends gave in to my wishes.
I also recommended the place to one of my workmates

Date of stay: September 2020