“Great Burger ”
Review of Ketchup & Mustard

Ketchup & Mustard
Ranked #613 of 2 270 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Their burger is really good in my opinion as I am a frequent visitor to restaurants in Abu Dhabi, especially burgers, if u want a really good burger, this is the definite place and the price is good as well. Only concern is it’s best to have it in the car or take away as theirs only space for 4 people inside

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

Went there by recomendation, and wasn't disapointed! I had a Bbq burger, it was so good! crispy yet juicy meet, onion ring, excellent souce.... I had never ate such a good burger in my life before!
Place is very small, so take away is the best option.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

With its unique "secret sauce" & the fresh Live Grill experience, you'll never forget such a taste. Try their famous Ketchup & Mustard beef Sandwich, and you won't regret it.

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

the burger is so amazing from fresh meat..
it is cooked just in front of you..

i, as a burger hater, i so much loved this burger...
you could go for a double burger or even a triple burger...

that meal would be more than enough for the day..

the place is small.. not really recommended for dine-in... but for sure for takeaway ♡♡

anyway... i had my burger at the place itself... the service was amazing.. i enjoyed seeing my burger cooked and done just in front of me..

keep it up..

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

This burger is honestly the best burger i ever had! The meat itself tastes amazing.
I have tried the mushroom burger and I cant describe how amazing it is.

I never had a dine in, usually we delivery to home as the restaurant is very small in size and hard to sit inside.

Highly recommended if you are a burger lover.