Reviews (4 082)
2 356
1 147
2 356
1 147
All reviews ezdan tower swimming pool tower reception house keeping west bay housekeeping supervisor long stay special thanks fitness center front office excellent service long term health club room service thank you very much reception staff mr
187 - 192 of 4 082 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We are here in ezdan almost 1 week hotel is very nice the cleaning of housekeepingg excellent room are very comfortable and also who giving us good service during our stay I will say thanks for them Mr essam prasanna malshan and rasika there doing good job thanks ezdan

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Ezdan H, Guest Relations at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2018

Thank you for your continued patronage at Ezdan Hotel West Bay Doha

We are delighted that your experiences with us have been positive and our team appreciates your kind words about their good service. Please know that it is our utmost desire to meet guests’ expectations and we are working very hard to move Ezdan Hotel West Bay to the next level.

Again, your valued feedback is greatly appreciated and it would be our pleasure to assist you in your second home in Doha.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

I would like to comment on the housekeeping service and staff who are cleaning my room 2355 in Tower 2 : they are doing a great job and take aller my comments and feedback in a positive way.
I would like to thank farhad and bal kumar for their great service.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Beautiful and Nice hotel, Great facilities nice and friendly staff especially house keeping team and front office team and from them Mr. jaime, Mr. Sarwat Kenway, Mr. Essam and Riska, they was very kind and helpful from the first day of staying.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Thank to ezdan hotel to giving me good service first time I'm coming to Qatar..I like the facilities this hotel make me comportable especially thank to housekeeping team Andi,suresh,rasika,stephen,badar and Prakash enggereng team.thank ezdan

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback at Ezdan Hotel West Bay Doha. We were pleased to learn that you felt well-looked after by the team as this is the level of service we strive for all our valued guests. Your valued comments help us realize that we are nearing our goal to move Ezdan Hotel to the next level.

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Hi the best hotel to hangout with friends it has all good facilities like pool gym sport club and much more. I m gym freak guy and i must thank to Mr. Faizer, Sharon and
Nowfar they helped me an trained me so well. I can say that they are having good knowledge of body building, fitness and more,by looking at them i felt i should hv body like specially Mr Faizer. Started following his tips. Thank you sooo much brother. I will be in touch with you. Stay blessed......

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends