Ezdan Hotel
RitzCarlton.com
US$125
US$105
US$273
Ramada Encore Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$46
Copthorne Hotel Doha(Doha)(Great Value!)
US$74
1 782
1 004
1 782
1 004
All reviewsezdan towertower receptionhouse keepingsports cafeswimming poolhousekeeping staffwest bayspecial thankslong stayfitness centerexcellent servicefront officelaundry servicelong termkeep up the good workroom servicehealth club
FilterAll languages
165 - 170 of 3 339 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Im a member of Ezdan Fitness and I absolutely recommmend this Hotel, everything was great from their gym facilities, an Olympic pool size and the gym staff was pleasant and very friendly. Thanks to Sotera and Sheila for being so nice and Mr. Ricky, Nishan for their being hospitable . Keep it up guys!

Stayed: April 2018
Ezdan H, Rooms Operations Manager at Ezdan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mohamed A:

Thank you for your excellent review of Ezdan Hotel Fitness Centre.

We are pleased that you are a member of the Ezdan Fitness Centre for your wellness and good health. Thank you for your recommendation of the hotel and that everything is great of our gym facilities, Olympic swimming pool and most importantly the gym staff Ms. Sotera, Ms. Sheila, Ricky & Nishan have been pleasant, friendly and hospitable at all times. This will be communicated to them for the excellent services provided.

Thank you once again for being our valued member and patron of the Fitness Centre. Wishing good health & happiness.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I Been here two month the hotel location and city very nice and pool and gym everything is perfect and also rooms are very nice clening is excellent in my stay housekeeping staff was giving me excellant qalaty service really im happy with mr.prasanna and mr.lasath there doing good job im really thanks for them

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear Damian:

Ezdan Hotels West Bay, Thank you for your excellent review.

We are pleased to hear that your stay for the last two months at Ezdan Hotels, its location and city has been excellent along with the pool/gym and all other guest facilities we have to offer.

Furthermore, Mr. Prasanna and Mr. Lasith, our Housekeeping team are providing you with excellent quality service who are doing a good job. Certainly, this is very encouraging of the care and attention given to our guests by these staff members and the team. This will be conveyed to them.

We wish you a pleasant stay with us.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I stayed here March 1st, 2018 on the way back to the good old USA from Asia. As it turned out, because of the short duration of my stay in Doha, Qatar Air was holding my luggage for the continuing flight to Dublin the next morning and thus, I was without my luggage. Thanks Nurse Ratched.
The kind and polite lady at check-in, Shake, saw to it that I was provided with the necessaries to get me through the night and next morning; toothpaste, toothbrush, shaving cream, razor, and even a bathrobe to sleep in. Excellent service. Also Mr. Siva as concierge was always friendly and helpful with his excellent social skills on full display.
Ezdan has a great outdoor pool, really good size with many lounges. This has to be on of the best pools in Doha as many hotels either do not have a pool or it is inside. The small rooms at Ezdan are just that; small, and come with a lovely view of adjacent walls. The bigger rooms are a very good size and do have a really nice view of the Corniche and the water . (Persian Gulf?)
There is a really well-stocked K Mart about a minute from Tower 4 where I stayed. I believe there are four towers. The fancy Gate mall is about a ten minute walk.
Overall, a very good place at a good price. And no hotel tax either.

Stayed: February 2018

Dear Flint:

Thank you for your review posted of Ezdan Hotels West Bay.

We are sorry to hear that due to your onward travel formalities, you could not retrieve your bags on the way to the USA travelling from Asia during your short stop over in Doha and sincerely Thank you for checking in to Ezdan Hotels, excellent service provided by Ms. Shake from the Reception who attended to your basic needs upon check in and Mr. Siva from the Concierge who was friendly, helpful and made you feel comfortable and relaxed.
We are pleased that you were able to patronize our extensive Indoor/outdoor guest facilities and take a dip in our swimming pool, the largest in the area and that you enjoyed the view from your room facing the Corniche (Persian Gulf).
Yes, we are spread out within 4 Towers, offering a choice of facilities and Super markets to meet your daily needs and a walk away from two malls in close proximity to the hotel.

We thank you for your lovely comments and look forward to welcoming you back to Ezdan Hotels in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have stayed in Ezdan numerous times and I can truly say that I will come again. Great food, staff, amenities (specially the big outdoor pool) and rooms. My family and group of friends stayed in Ezdan this weekend for my birthday and to my surprise I received a complimentary cake from Ms. Mav Obina who arranged our stay in the hotel plus late check-out. Thank you Ms. Mav for making our stay very comfortable and enjoyable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank vickyscrespo

Dear Vickyscrespo:

Thank you for the excellent review posted of Ezdan Hotels West Bay.

The Management & team at Ezdan Hotels are pleased that you chose Ezdan as your preferred hotel to visit and stay on numerous occasions enjoying the great Food we have on offer, our valued service staff, amenities, rooms and guest facilities we have on offer (specially the big outdoor pool). We are pleased that Ms. Mav Obina made your stay a comfortable and an enjoyable one to remember, specially to celebrate your Birthday with your family and group of friends at Ezdan Hotels.

Thank you and we look forward to many more visits and stay at Ezdan Hotels.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband has just moved into one of the apartments for work, the hotel is in a great location for the city center and has a lot of facilities which will certainly make his life easier. The staff have been really helpful and polite and I can’t thank Tusar and Tim enough for their assistance. The room is serviced twice a week and our cleaner does a great job (so a big thumbs up).

We are living in tower 2 and I must admit towers 3 & 4 are more modern, on the whole thou, the swimming pool and gym facilities are certainly a plus and I would deffinently recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to stay in Doha.

Room Tip: Try towers 3 & 4
Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Jevans :

Thank you for the excellent review of Ezdan Hotels.

We are pleased that your husband and self have chosen Ezdan Hotels for your stay whilst in Doha and that the hotel is in a great location, just a walking distance from the City Centre Mall, and enjoying his stay along with the extensive facilities, large swimming pool, gym and other facilities Ezdan has to offer.

We are proud to note that our dedicated staff in Housekeeping, Tusar and Tim are attending to your apartment and doing a great job. This will certainly be conveyed to them as we strive for excellence is customer care. Our residence wing is spread out within 4 Towers and equally the same providing the highest levels in service to all residents with twice a week cleaning.

We wish you a comfortable and pleasant stay at Ezdan Hotels.