6 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (2 538)
2 538 results
2 131
2 131
All reviews the pearl el faro cafe murano al sufra clarins spa toro toro secret garden spanish restaurant cigar lounge special thanks beautiful hotel amazing experience kids club excellent service swimming pool private beach thank you so much
Selected filters
154 - 159 of 2 538 reviews
Reviewed 30 July 2021 via mobile

The food was amazing and fulfulling.
The service was great, they took care of us.
Thank you for the special service. Especially to Fahad, Rowena, Jean and Chef Ishan and Chef Jeremy.
Will definitely come back!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Kempinski Digital Team, Owner at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2021

Dear Jason P,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your personal TripAdvisor blog following your recent Friday Brunch experience at Sawa Restaurant.

Very delighted to read and to see from your rating that you had an amazing and fulfilling overall dining experience with us. Above all, I am so grateful for highlighting the level of personalized service extended by our team throughout your entire visit and thank you for particularly recognizing the great service provided by my colleagues, Fahad, Rowena, Jean, Chef Ishan and Chef Jeremy. Rest assured that I will personally share your highlights and great words with them and with the entire team as I am sure it will add further motivation to every one of us in our daily efforts to keep on delivering memorable dining experiences.

My personal appreciation for recommending us to our TripAdvisor's readers as well as to our future potential guests and on behalf of the Marsa Malaz team, I look forward to welcoming you back for another fulfilling dining experience here at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha.

Reviewed 29 July 2021 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with good facilities and nice clean beach. Rooms are quite big. Professional staff. Good choices of restaurants and fast delivery for in room dining. Breakfast is full of good choices to start the day. Bed size is good and comfortable. I like the kids club where all staff there are very helpful and organizing great activities for children

Room tip: Kids club is one of the most advantageous choosing this hotel as the staff there are very helpful and activities are well organized
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kempinski Digital Team, Owner at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2021

Dear Al Malki,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha and thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your review about your recent staycation experience on your TripAdvisor personal blog.

It is a pleasure to read that you had a great time with us and that you really enjoyed our service and facilities particularly our generously sized rooms with breathtaking views from its large balcony, the private beach set on a pristine stretch of private sand & sun-kissed outdoor pools and our wide variety of restaurants serving diverse global authentic cuisines to suit all tastes.

Our resort offers an exceptional waterfront island experience as it features not only different luxurious rooms & suites and top-notch restaurants but also an award-winning Spa by Clarins, Hammam /Sauna/ Jacuzzis, a state-of-the-art health club, and thrilling kids and adults’ activities, including water sports that make it the perfect choice for relaxing place, memorable getaways and staycations.

I am also delighted to know that the excellent service provided by our team had a very positive impact during your stay and please be assured that your compliments will be sharedwith the entire team as I am sure it will be an additional source of motivation to keep striving for the best in what we do.

Once again, thank you very much for recommending us to our TripAdvisor's readers as well as to our future potential guests and on behalf of the entire team, I look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon for another great staycation with us here at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha.

Reviewed 29 July 2021

Me and my wife had a great time in spa by clarins. We did a couple massage for 90 minutes with Patcha and Maribel.They both did and amazing job.Once you will enter from the door you will be feel so relaxed.Maribel was the one did for me and it was very strong and I really enjoyed.Also Patcha did a perfect job for my wife and it was superb experience. They both did and amazing job.They were very professional.Lastly I want to thanks to Rissa and Ms.Anna who helped us in the reception for suggesting us the best massage .

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Duraj R,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha and thank you and for visiting our Spa by Clarins and for sharing your recent experience with us on your TripAdvisor personal blog. It is always a great pleasure knowing what a superb experience our guests had with us.

Glad that you enjoyed your couple massage treatment and I am pleased to read that above all, it was the service you received that was most amazing. Also very grateful for highlighting the professionalism and friendliness extended by our team and for particularly recognizing my colleagues, Patcha, Maribel, Rissa & Anna. Rest assured that I will personally share your highlights and kind words to them and to the entire team as I am sure it will add further motivation to each and every one of us in our daily efforts to keep on delivering memorable and amazing spa experiences.

On behalf of the Spa by Clarins team, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon for another superb spa experience at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha.

Reviewed 29 July 2021 via mobile

We aren’t really into staycations and this really made us feel like we traveled. We stayed In the hotel for the whole stay and it was amazing. Great service, fun pool and a good breakfast! The staff was great, and everyone at breakfast was so sweet to us & our son. Mr larbi made sure I got my coffee exactly as I like it :)
Thank you!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Kempinski Digital Team, Owner at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2021

Dear Rana K,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, and thank you for taking the time to share your short escape experience with us on your personal TripAdvisor blog.

It is a pleasure to read that you had an amazing staycation experience with us and that you enjoyed our service and facilities particularly our pool and beach area, set on a pristine stretch of private sand, along with a collection of sun-kissed outdoor pools , great breakfast experience as well as the level of service provided by our team.

We really appreciate the kind comments and please be assured that your compliments will be shared with the team particularly with Larbi from our Sawa Team as I am sure it will be an additional source of motivation to everyone in our daily quest of creating memorable stays with a long-lasting impression for all our guests.

Once again, thank you very much for recommending us to our TripAdvisor's readers as well as to our future potential guests and on behalf of the entire team, I look forward to welcoming you back soon for another great experience with us here at Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha.

Reviewed 28 July 2021

I am writing to express my gratitude for the memorable experience Kempinski team offered
we enjoyed alot, the suite was perfectly beautiful and clean,
Great vibes in the pool,
The taste of the food was just out of the world!
And not to forget the friendly attitude of the F&B staff during the breakfast
Also happy to mention the spa therapist Rahma, she was so friendly and pro, suggested a spa tour
and served us with a smile
the spa was just amazing I will definitely comeback and try her massage.
See you soon

Dear Baya M,

Greetings from Marsa Malaz Kempinski, The Pearl - Doha, and thank you for taking the time to share your recent journey experience with us on your personal TripAdvisor blog.

It is a pleasure to read that you had an amazing and memorable experience with us and that you enjoyed our service and facilities particularly the cleanliness of our generously sized suite along with breathtaking views from its large balcony, our beach and pool area, set on a pristine stretch of private sand, along with a collection of sun-kissed outdoor pools, your amazing spa experience, the quality of food as well as the level of service provided by our team.

A true paradise for getaways, the island features not only different luxurious rooms & suites but also a state-of-the-art health club, and thrilling adults’ activities, including water sports and a kids’ club that make it the perfect choice for a relaxing place, memorable getaways and staycations.

We really appreciate the kind comments and please be assured that your compliments will be shared with Rahma and with the entire team as I am sure it will be an additional source of motivation to everyone in our daily quest of creating memorable stays with a long-lasting impression for all our guests.