Reviews (1 630)
1 630 results
1 289
1 289
All reviews al dana liwan restaurant six senses persian restaurant ritz carlton cigar lounge pool bar beautiful resort private beach close to the airport arabic style doha skyline excellent service guest relations pool side amazing experience comfortable rooms
265 - 270 of 1 630 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Its the best experience ever during World Cup
Highly recommended place and amazing decoration
Good service, reasonable price and helpful staff specially (Lubna, Omaima & Ali). Thank you very much for your service

1  Thank Loay A
SharqVillage, Manager at Sharq Village & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Dear Loay,

Thank you for joining us at Sharq Arena. We are really pleased to hear that you had a great time and look forward to welcoming you back to the other games. We will definitely share your comments with our ladies and gentlemen, which will be a great source of inspiration to them.

Adam Salem
E-Commerce Manager

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

It always feel great visiting sharq village and spa especially being at the pool always makes me feel at home great service from the the pool team its always whenever i visit .Aways taking great care of me and paying attention to all my needs I highly recommend all to visit this place and experience the best service from the pool bar team to the recreation team bravo to all will definitely make this my number one place

1  Thank moh1983t
SharqVillage, Manager at Sharq Village & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2018

Dear moh1983t,

Thank you for the great feedback about our resort and the service you experienced first hand. We will ensure this is shared with the team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Adam Salem
E-Commerce Manager

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I've enjoyed a lot during my stay in Ash Sharq hotel: its design reminds me the interiers of Omayads palaces with the fountains and arches.
The food is amazing and the staff is very friendly and helpful especially guest relationship agent Alina.
The live piano music is performed by professional musicians which is a great addition to the overall positive impression

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Pavel P
SharadRattan, Manager at Sharq Village & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Pavel P,

Thank you for choosing us as your preferred hotel for your stay in Doha. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed the time spent with us and appreciated the décor, the food and the service offered from our team. We certainly hope that we will have the chance to welcome you back again to our resort again.

Sharad rattan

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Upon stepping afoot in Sharq, you are greeted with nothing but attentiveness and smiles. During our day, MD. Mahabub was very pleasant and constantly ensured that we were being provided with amenities such as water and towels.

1  Thank Hana S
SharadRattan, Manager at Sharq Village & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Hana S,

Thank you for the sharing your review with us. Its is a pleasure to hear about your experience and the effort from the team to ensure your day was well spent. We look forward to repeating the same on your next visit.

Sharad Rattan

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I spend almost every my day off here. Great place to chill, good food, nice environment and most amazing stuff ever. I want to thank Mr. Mustafa and Mr. Rashid for making me feel welcome every time I go there.

1  Thank Dragana D

Dear Dragana D,

Thank you for choosing to spend your days off with us and visiting us on a regular basis. We are really pleased to hear that the team always ensures you are well looked after. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Sharad Rattan